UnderFell Papyrus x Reader ~Stuborn Protection~

This probably wasn't so good because i can't really write about UnderFell Papyrus but i want to train so here, Take this! :D And thanks for two thousand watches, 24 votes and 20 twenty people that put my story in their reading list <3 i appreciate it alot :3

Another day of being bossed around by the taller skeleton. How annoying... It was truly annoying and you just wanted to sleep right now. You didn't have a good rest tonight due to nightmares. It was really annoying and the nightmares was about the taller skeleton dissapearing. You shruged at the thought and he looked at you. "Why are you not working?" he asked rudely and you got ripped away from your thoughts. You looked at him and strecthed out your arms "I'm tired" you said and yawned to prove your point. He scoffed and continued to do his work. huh, weird usually he would yell at you or force you to help him. But not today. You looked at the trap that he curentelly was working on and then you looked at his concentrating face. "Do you need help?" you asked and he shook his head. Okay, now this is really weird. "I-Is something bothereing you?" you asked and his eyes showed something that you thought you would never see. Worry. "I heard you yesterday night..." he said and you got stiff. You had screamed loudly due to the fact that the dream you had was very realistic. "oh..." was the only thing that came out from your mouth while he still continued doing his work without letting his eyesocks leave the work. Some minutes passed and you asked a question that you had pondered for a little while now. "Are you worried about me?" you asked and he stopped midway with his work while he slowly looked at you "Is just Sans had the same problem and i knew how he was, it has gone away from him with a little training he got from Undyne..." Papyrus said and you looked at the snow a bit "That didn't answer my question completely" you said and he sighed loudly "I don't take orders from you" he said and you scoffed a bit "Then i won't take orders from you" You contured back and he sighed in defeat. "yes, i am worried about you because if you can't sleep good then you can't work good either" he said and you smiled "If you say so" you said and he stood up so you looked up at him "And due to the fact that you can't sleep well means you have to sleep with me tonight" You got suprised by this and looked at him with widen eyes "P-Papyrus w-wha-" he walked away while you were talking and you stomped your feet "HELLO I'M TALKING HERE!" You screamed at him and he just laughed.

~Timeskip~

Now it was night and you were about to get into your bed untill a certain skeleton came in and you looked at him "What?" you said and he motioned to you that you would follow him. Crap, he hadn't forgotten. You sighed while you followed him into his bedroom and you laid down onto his soft bed while he laid down beside you. It was suprinsigly comforting to have him by your side and you saw he had his back against you. You hesitated but you cuddled up against his back softly and you felt him stiffen but relaxed. After a while he turned and faced you. He lifted his arm and took it around your body and cuddled up to you closely. "Don't worry" he said comforting and you felt yourself relax by his voice. It was soft this time, comforting, loving. You sighed a relaxed sigh and closed your eyes softly and it seemed that you would get some sleep tonight. He took his fongers through your hair and you felt sleep take over your body. "Sleep tight" he said and you nodded "You to" He smiled softly at you which was a rarity for the great Papyrus.