Geno x Hated! Wolf! Reader

Requested by: Sanstheskelebro:

When did all of this started? What was wrong with you? Were you weird in some way? Were you not perfect like all the others? Why did everyone hate you so much? You had so many questions but so few answers or to be precise you didn't have any answers other that you were the problem. You thought you were the problem because well you were you. Not many people liked you. They often said mean things and often tried to beat you up but you always slithered your way out of the situation but you were afraid that some day they would beat you. Today was not different. Your ears were perked down and your tail hung low when you were on your way home. Finally you could lock yourself up in your room with no one to bother you. You walked fast away from school until some people stepped in front of you. You looked at them with a surprised look. "Hey, doggy where do you think you are going?" the leader of the gand said. You looked down onto the ground and said very quietly and simple "Home" The leader grabbed the brim of your shirt and pulled you closer to him. "I don't think so" he said and the rest of the gang surronded you both and you could feel fear rise within you. You looked around but saw that the people only looked and then just walked away. This is perfect. You looked down and suddenly you felt him kick your stomach and you couldn't help to cough. He dropped you onto the ground and suddenly you felt pain all over your body. You felt blow after blow and after blow. Suddenly everything stopped but you still laid down onto the ground, feeling numb all over. "You are so pathetic" the leader said and you felt him spit on you. Normaly you would cry or get angry but you saw this coming so you just laid down there, to hurt to move but you wiped away the spit with your sleeve and closed your eyes. Suddenly you heard someone walk over to you. "Hey are you okay?" the voice asked and you opened your eyes. You saw a short skeleton with a long red scarf around his neck. He had a worried look in his eye sockets. "Y-Yeah... I-I'm fine..." you mumbled and tried to sit up which you completely failed at. You laid down once again and hissed in pain. "T-Try to crawl to that tree over there! I'll get some bandages and stuff" he said and you were about ot say something but he already ran away. You did as you were told and cralwed to the tree in pain. When you got there you leaned onto it and sighed out softly. You sat there for a couple of minutes until you saw him jogging to you still with a worried look in his eye sockets. He sat beside you and he took your arm and cleaned the wounds carefully. "O-Ouch..." you whimpered and you saw him pull back. "I-I'm sorry" he said and you smiled gentely at him while your ears was perking up a little bit. "N-No, it's fine..." you said and he continued. "Why are you helping me?" you asked him and he looked up at you. "W-Well... i wanted to because i just can't leave you like that" he said and you looked down onto the ground. "Everyone else does so why not do it like them? You are only going to get hurt if you help me" you said and he smiled softly "I don't care" he said and your ears perked up fully by this. He didn't care? "R-Really?" you asked and he nodded, laying your bandaged arm softly beside you while he started with your other arm. "Yeah, i want to be your friend" he said and smiled at you. Your eyes widen by his words. "Y-You really... want to? You don't hate me?" you asked him and he shook his head. "No, not at all!" he said "So, can i be your friend?" he asked and you nodded happily. You took him in a hug and your tail was wagging happily which he saw. He smiled and hugged you softly back. "By the way, my name is Sans but most people call me Geno... what's yours?" he asked and you stopped hugigng him "Y/N"

~Timeskip~

The next day you still went to school and you were with Geno all day but there was something you saw which was weird. The gang was all beaten up to and they ignored you for the rest of the day. Huh... weird.