Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Lani took me on a tour around Kappa. It was a beautiful place and the temperature was smoking hot. Amber would look at Lani to see if she is melting or burst into flames but she was still there and looked beautiful as ever. She pointing at the buildings and told her stories about them. Amber also met some people and vampires. Some vampires treated Amber as if she were famous. Amber always wanted to be but not among vampires!

"Having a good time?" Lani asked. Amber looked at Lani.

"Yes." Amber nodded. Lani and Amber were now in a shack Lani owned. Amber was longing for Nazaire. She really wish that he'll be here. Amber looked at the town, more of a village. The buildings were small and made out of grass. Like in New York, you'll have to walk where you need to go. That's how it was here. They didn't have cars around here. 

"I'm going to take a walk." Amber spoke.

Lani looked at her,"Alright." She nodded.

Amber left the shack and walked to the beach. The beach was really big. The sand was black and and it filled Amber toes. The sun was burning Amber's skin. Her eyes didn't irritate her anymore and she didn't feel dizzy like she did when she came outside.

"Amber."

Amber turned around,"What are you doing here!" Amber saw Luke. He was now wearing a plain white T-shirt and cargos. Luke looked different. He wasn't the sweet Luke that always passed notes in class about things that never make sense. She saw a brand new Luke. Luke posture was always horrible but now, it was more straighter. His shoulders were more broad too. His eyes weren't the light blue that Amber was lost in. It was a dark shade of blue.

"I came here to see you." He answered.

"I'm fine. I don't need you to come check up on me." Amber walked away from him. 

"Amber," He took her hand, sending her tiny chills. Amber forced herself to ignore it,"I'm sorry about the kiss and everything. You're my best friend and I don't want to see you get hurt or killed."

Amber sighed. There was no reason to hate Luke. Amber does want to be Luke's friend again,"Okay but, I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying with Nazaire."

"I'm going to get you back to Earth. Don't you want a normal life? Don't you want to live you life without being in debt to anyone? If they're not  letting you go, we will take you and we will attack."

"Luke, you'll cause a war!"

"Well, if that's gonna take to get you away from those bloodsuckers, then so be it." Luke said.

Amber sighed. She was getting tired and she didn't want to argue anymore. She decided to change the subject to something not related to the whole vampire-werewolf situation. She stayed silent for a moment first then spoke,

"How did you get here?"

Luke sighed too,"Flew."

After that, it was silent. It was like that for five minutes then Amber felt cold water touch her. She let out a squeal. She saw that Luke splashed her with water. Luke smiled at her then laughed. Amber smiled to and splashed water on Luke. Next thing she knew, they both were completely wet. They didn't talk. They just laughed and splashed water all over each other.

Amber walked into the beach house. Lips were smacked into Amber's. Nazaire pulled away,"You have no idea how much I missed you. Why are you so wet?" Nazaire looked at her. Amber froze. She could lie or she could tell the truth. 

"I went swimming." Amber answered, half lying.

"You could have gotten a babysuit. I'd prefer to see you in that than this." Nazaire smirked at her. Nazaire was acting differently. Amber tried to find a word for it. Nazaire started kissing her again. He started kissing her ear, her neck. Nazaire started to rip off Amber's dress. Amber pushed him away. Amber knew. He wanted to do it again. Why are boys so stupid?

"Nazaire, I'm not going to do it with you again, can I just enjoy Hawaii?" Amber said, walking to the living room of the beach house. She sat down on the couch. Nazaire joinned her. He crawled on top of Amber.

"This is suppose to be our honeymoon." He whispered, seductively. Ambe r kept pushing him away. 

"Well, can you at least give me the chance to change?"

"Make sure you put on something sexy."

Oh gosh.