Chapter 5

When Amber went back outside, she gasped. She saw a black limo parked in front of her house. She saw Sakura and Gina popped out from on top of the limo.

"Come on Amber! We're gonna be late!" Sakura yelled. Amber didn't need to be told twice. She ran to the limo and got. When she got in, she saw people from school and her bestfriends.

"Happy Birthday Ambs!"

"Hey!"

They all greeted her. Amber greeted back with hellos and waves.

"Anyways, where are we going?" Amber asked, Sakura and Gina. They're response was a smile. Amber hates they're surprises. They drove for about two hours to somewhere. Everyone seemed excited. 

"What time is it?" Amber asked a kid who was sitting next to her.

"It's 6:43." He answered. Amber sighed.

We have been riding for hours. The limo finally stopped driving and parked. Amber couldn't help but shouted,

"Yes!"

People laughed. Amber got out first and then everybody else. The sky was dark by the type we arrived. She turned to Gina and Sakura.

"How long have we been driving?" She asked.

"About four hours." Gina responded.

"Four hours! Where are we?" Amber yelled at them.

"Calm down. Okay, were far from home but, Sakura and I found the most popular teen clubs." Gina pointed to the huge noisy building behind me. Amber read the clubs name.

"Snakes?" Amber  said the name. 

Gina and Sakura nodded in unison. Amber rolled my eyes.

"Well, come on."

When the whole group entered the club, it was noisy and hot. Everyone was dancing and doing some inappropiate stuff for a couple of teenagers. 

"Cool isn't it!" Sakura shouted in Amber's ear.

"Yeah!" Amber shouted back. The music was playing Moves Like Jagger and everyone was dancing wild. Amber tried to find Luke. Amber found him. He was holding hand with some other girl and walking to the dance floor. Amber heart shattered to millions of pieces. Luke was dancing with a girl and wasn't Amber! Amber wanted to faint. Amber gasped when the girl kissed him. This time, Amber mouth dropped and her legs gave up. Gina and Sakura weren't around. Amber land there on the floor, crying. ten years, she gave him her heart. Amber's face was ful of snot and tears, she didn't care if people saw her, no one actually looked down at her. 

"Are you okay?" She heard someone asked. Amber looked up and gasped. She saw a beautiful boy bending down to her. Usually she would call guys handsome and good-looking but he this guy was beyond beautiful. He had brown messy hair that it looked perfect. Amber wanted to twirl her fingers into it. Is skin was so pale and flawless. Amber wanted to caress his cheek. His eyes is what surprised her the most. They weren't red like the man back when she was with Luke. It was green. No, it's hazel. Wait, it's green. Amber tried to decide if his eyes were hazel or green. Amber didn't notice herself caresing his cheek. His skin was so soft, it made babies feel rough. His skin felt cold too. Why is he so cold when it's so hot in here? Amber thought. Amber quickly stopped caressing him and stood up. She wiped all the tears and snot from her face.

"I'm sorry." She spoke.

"Why were you crying?" He asked. His voice was soft and melodic. It was more like he was singing than talking. Amber mouth dropped. He was just so beautiful and pretty, more prettier than her. Amber blinked. She didn't know if she could tell him her business. It'll make her sound weird if she told a random guy that she's been rejected. She decided to lie.

"My boyfriend dumped me." She lied, a little. Well, Luke did reject me do it's kind of like a dump!

"How can a beautiful girl like you get dumped?" He asked, caressing Amber cheek this time.

"I'm beautiful?" Amber asked the guy, smiling stupidly. She never met a guy like this one.

"Of course." He smiled. His hand slid down to my neck, down to my shoulders,"Maybe we can go somewhere private and less noisy." he leaned to my ear and whispered. I shivered. His cold touch made me cold.

"Of course." I nodded.

He took my hand and walked me into a room. It was small, but room for the two of us. It had a love seat in it. We both sat down on the seat.

"How are you liking the Snake?" The guy asked.

"Too many people though. Sakura and Gina should've picked something more nicer like a fancy restrurant. This Juicy Couture dress should not be wasted on this type of stuff." Amber answered him, "Anyways, what's your name? I didn't quite get it."

"Nazaire." He sat close to me,"What is your name, my beauty?"

"Amber." She answered. He leaned to her. Okay, this is really trashy but my first kiss can't go to a total stranger. It was suppose to be Luke today! Not this guy! I barely know him! But, who cares! This is the wild Amber now. Amber thought. Amber leaned also. They're lips met and firecrackers exploded. Amber wasn't an expert a kissing but she got the used to it. Amber wanted this to last forever. Her kissing Nazaire was amazing. He seemed an expert at it. His lips started to travel to her neck. Amber moaned a bit. Her moaned, instantly turned into a scream. Nazaire had sunk his fangs into her neck. Amber tried to push him away but he was more stronger than she was. It hurt Amber like crazy. It felt like she was on fire. Not one inch of her body was in pain. She heard the whispers agains

Come to meee! Come to meee!

Nazaire finally let go of her. His eyes weren't green or hazel anymore. They were red. He smirked at her.

"See you in the chapel." He whispered to her and disappeared. Amber still had pain lingering in her body. His a vampire. She thoughted. No wonder he was so pretty! Amber felt like she was going to faint. Next thing she knew, her eyes closed.

-----------