Chapter 11

"So, you must be Amber." Nazaire's grandfather said, with a normal voice. 

"Yes." Amber nodded. They're house looked old and ancient. The floor was marbled and the walls were made of wood. Amber could've swore this place could be haunted.

"Elsdon has picked a beautiful girl." Nazaire's grandfather added, holding his hand out for a handshake. Amber took it.

"Yes he did." Nazaire smiled down at Amber. Amber blushed and did a little smile.

Nazaire's grandfather closed his eyes and sniffed,"Her blood smells so exquisite and wonderful. You have some good blood there."

Nazaire took Amber hand away from him,"Thank you." He said for her.

"So, how was the wedding? Elsdon told me it went wonderful." Nazaire's grandmother asked, motioning them to follow her. 

"Yes it was. You should have seen Amber in her gown." Nazaire looked down at  Amber. Amber blushed . They both followed Nazaire's grandmother to the living room. Nazaire's grandmother sat down on a dark red leather couch. Nazaire and Amber sat at the couch across from her. Nazaire's grandfather sat beside his wife.

"How come you guys didn't come to the wedding?" Amber asked.

The two old vampires looked at Nazaire. Nazaire looked at Amber.

"They cannot leave their home Amber. Many vampires out there can take them."

Amber glared at him. Are these two the most powerful vampires in the world?

"Anyways, you've heard that Denzel is coming right?" The grandmother asked, she looked at Amber but she was asking Nazaire a question.

"Yes." Nazaire nodded.

"What are you going to do with her? You know how Denzel is." 

"I don't know. Anyways, can we talk about this another time? I really don't like talking about Denzel in front of Amber." 

"Very well. Anyways, it's time for you two to leave. We are having company soon." Nazaire's grandmother said. 

"Thanks for inviting us." Nazaire said and got up taking, Amber's hand. Amber followed him to the front door. Not saying a word. When Nazaire and Amber were outside, a bunch of vampires went crazy and started yelling and pointing at Amber.

"Come on." Nazaire pulled Amber quickly to the limo. When they were inside, Nazaire quickly closed the limo door.

"Go!" Nazaire yelled at the driver. The driver snickered and started driving. Amber looked at Nazaire. Amber didn't expect herself to do this but she kissed Nazaire on the lips. She stroked his cheek.

"Hey," She muttered,"It's going to be okay."

"Kiss me again." Nazaire said with his eyes closed.

Amber smirked,"You wish."

When they arrived at the castle, Nazaire was going to get out of the car when the driver said something.

"Hold on." His voice sounded melodic and deep. It was odd how attracted Amber was to his voice. The driver turned around and Amber gasped. The driver was beautiful. No, more than that.Gorgeous, alluring, magnificent, or exquisite. He had Nazaire and Neva futures. Same green eyes, same black hair, but he was more beautiful. Looking at him was like looking at Nazaire for the first time but a million times better. Amber had the urge to jump on him but Nazaire grabbed her arms before she could even more.

"Hello brother." He greeted, he also had the same accent like Neva and Nazaire. Wait, this is Denzel!

"Denzel." Nazaire voice sounded thick and solid. He got out of the car, pulling Amber with him. Amber couldn't stop looking at Denzel. He was the most unbelieveable beautiful creature in the universe. 

"Wait, Nazaire!" Denzel melodic accent called after him. 

Nazaire dragged Amber to their bedroom and closed the door behind him.

"Was that your brother?" Amber asked, a little dazed.

"Yeah. I don't want  you near him." Nazaire answered.

"I won't. Plus, I'm with you." Amber smiled at him.

Nazaire did a side cocky smile,"So, you admit that your in love with me?" Nazaire put his hands around Amber's waist.

"I never said that." Amber put her hand on his hard chest.

"You don't have to say it to show it. You know what they say, action speaks louder than words." He leaned over to her face. Was he going to kiss her? Amber really did want him to kiss her. Being with Nazaire had kept her mind off Denzel and his gorgeousness. Nazaire and Amber lips were centimeter away. I'm going to kiss Nazaire! I'm going to kiss Nazaire! She thought. Their bedroom door flew open and Neva stood there.

"Nazaire, mother and father said to come--" Neva stopped talking when she saw Amber in Nazaire arms, kissing.  Amber and Nazaire lips parted and looked at Neva. Neva face was red and she was gripping the golden door handle very hard and all you can see in her face was jealousy and angry.

"Mother and father said to come to the ballroom to celebrate Denzel's return home." Neva squeezed the handle so hard that it fell off the door. Her eyes were transforming to a poopy color of green or brown. She stormed away from the room. Amber could hear her scream and tantrum.

Throughout the party, Denel was gone the whole time with girls. He will come back with girls looking dazed and amazed. Nazaire was by her side along the way. He wouldn't leave Amber alone. Well, she was human and she was in a world of vampires. At the end, Amber and Nazaire returned back to their rooms. Nazaire and Amber got dress for bed. Nazaire arms were wrapped around Amber. Amber didn't min it. In fact, she liked it. It gave her sparks. While Amber was asleep, she had a dream. It was a dream that someone was calling her like she had when she was on Earth. But, it was a different voice. It made Amber woke up. She actually woke up. Amber heard the voice again and it alluring her to somewhere. 

"Come to me. Come to me." 

It whispered. Amber got out of the bed and followed the noise. She walked dazed in front of the guest room. She opened the door and found Denzel there, naked. He looked amazing and beautiful as ever.