Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Continuing of Nazaire's POV

"How did she get takening away by those wolves!" Elsdon yelled at Nazaire. He slammed his hand onto the desk. They were in his office. It looks like the library they had but smaller. Elsdon had a couple of bookshelves and he had a fireplace. His wall was velvet red and his floor was made out of wood. His desk was made of dark wood and was beautifully carved. He had a dark maroon leather chair behind him.

"I've told you father! They grabbed her during the day time!" Nazaire yelled at him back. 

"Did you tried tracking down where she went?" Elsdon asked. Nazaire felt frustrated with all Elsdon's questions. He only wanted to find Amber and take her somewhere where they could be alone.

"Yes but they've went out land." Nazaire responded. Elsdon rubbed his jaw and sighed.

"Can you feel her?" He asked,"When you bite someone, they are marked as yours. You can feel her and you can speak into her mind."

Nazaire never realized but he could feel Amber's being,"Yes I can. Are you saying to communicate her with her mind?" Nazaire asked.

"Yes. Ask her where is she." Elsdon repsonded.

"She's probably in the werewolf territory in the palace." Nazaire closed his eyes to concentrate. He imagined her pretty face and beautiful smile. 

Amber

Nazaire didn't get a response back so he tried again.

Amber

What are they doing to her? Is she okay? Will she ever come back? Millions of questions were in Nazaire's head. He didn't want Amber to leave him and after he turned her to a vampire, it isn't healthy for her to be out. If Nazaire wouldn't be so careless and only care about making love this wouldn't happen but the need was so strong and it was hard to resist it. It caused pain to resist the lust and Amber being away from him caused him the worst of pain. Maybe this is what she wanted. She was forced to get married with a vampire against her will. She was taken away from her family and before all of this she was in love with the king of the werwolves son, Luke. Why would she want to be saved? Maybe she would prefer the dog instead of Nazaire.

Nazaire

Nazaire eyes went wide. She responded to him.

Are you alright? Where are you? Did they hurt you?

Nazaire couldn't stop asking the questions that were in his head. He worried her. She was soon to be queen of the vampires and he didn't want his queen to leave his side.

Do you still love me?

Of course I love you Nazaire! What makes you think I don't?

Nazaire smiled a little and sighed. Relief rushed through him. 

It's nothing. Where are you?

I'm in London. I was going to the werewolf territory but Luke's father knew you'll come find me so he took me to London. Right now I don't know where I am. Luke locked me in an apartment by the looks of it.

Are you alright? Did they do anything to you?

I'm fine. I'm a little dizzy but I'm fine. They didn't do anything to me but they're planning on invading the vampire territory. They're also planning on killing you and Elsdon and take over the Night World. 

Nazaire took in the information. It didn't surprise him that the werewolves wanted to kill him and his father. They're vampires. 

Thanks Amber. Be careful and stay in the dark and get plenty of sleep. I love you.