Chapter 3

"Happy Birthday Amber!"

"Thanks!"

"Happy B-day Ams!"

"Thanks!"

Every step Amber took, people told her Happy Birthday. Amber was very popular in the school. She didn't need to have push-up bras or very tuny skirts to be popular and voted the most prettiest girl in school. Everyone loved her except for the plastics who are jealous of her. Amber stopped in front of Luke. Luke was standing by his locker putting books in there. Amber heart skipped a beat the sight of him. Amber quickly fixed her hair and straighten her posture a bit and walked over to him.

"Hey Luke." Amber smiled at him. Luke smiled at her also. Amber stared into his eyes. He had light blue pretty eyes Amber envied for. He had dark brown Justin Bieber whippy hair. He had a tall lean and athletic body. He was always sweet, nice, and caring. 

"Hey Ambs." Luke greeted.

"Guess what today is?" Amber asked.

"Valentine's day. Duh." Luke closed his locker. Amber play punched his arm.

"That's not what I meant!" Amber yelled.

Luke giggled, "Hm, new clothes, new hair style, and people saying happy birthday to you? Is it your birthday?" Luke asked.

"No it's Valentine's day." Amber sarcastically said.

"Oh, well, Happy Valentine's Day!" Luke laughed.

Amber gave him another play punch.

"I'm just joking! Happy Birthday Ambs!" Luke smiled at her and hugged her. Amber loved it when Luke hugged her. He had a strong embrace. She wished she could stay like this forever. 

Come to me...

"What?" Amber said through the hug.

"I didn't say anything." Luke responded, still hugging her.

Come to me...

The same voice from her dreams whispered to her again. Amber gasped. Am I going crazy? She first thought. What is that voice coming from. Luke finally let go. Amber looked around, trying to figure out who was whispering to her. She didn't see anyone suspicous or creepy looking. Just normal students. 

"It's the morning. I'm still a little tired." She muttered to her self.

"Your never tired in the--"

Amber put her finger on Luke's lip.

"Don't speak." Amber whispered, she leaned up to Luke's ear. She always wanted to say this. To do this with Luke.

"Meet me at your truck after school." She whispered in his ear. She stood on her feet and grabbed his hand, "Come walk me to class."

Luke just smiled at her, "Alright."