Chapter 9

After the wedding, Mr and Mrs Pharamond walked to the ballroom where the wedding party was held. They hadn't spoke a word to each other since the wedding. Amber was afraid to speak to him. When they enter the ballroom, people were already there, talking and helding up glasses of wine. Amber been to the ballroom before. It was big with a beautifully designed marble floor, very high ceilings with a huge chandelier. The walls were brown with very long windows that shown the night sky. Amber and Nazaire sat on throne-like chairs, watching the people. King Elsdon and his wife comes up to them.

"Congratulations Amber and Nazaire!" King Elsdon said.

"Yes. The wedding was beautiful and so was your dress Amber. Tansy did a lovely job on it." King Elsdon wife said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"I'm sorry for the introducing myself, I'm Pamelia." She smiled, showing white teeth with long fangs.

"Hi." Amber said quietly.

"Well, we also came here to tell Amber." King Elsdon grabbed her hand. He either kissed it on sniffed it,"Welcome to the family." He looked at Amber with hungry red eyes and left with Pamelia with him.

"Your fathers weird." Amber commented after he left, knowing he would've heard her.

"I know." Nazaire thick-accent muttered,"How do you like it here to far?"

"I want to go home. I want to go back to the life I used to have. Not this going-to-be-a-vampire-queen-soon life." Amber answered.

"You'll like it soon. We're going back to Earth tomorrow night for our honeymoon."He grabbed Amber hand and did the exact thing his father did. Amber spirits lifted. She was going back to home!

"Where are we going?" Amber couldn't help but asked.

"My father wants us to travel all around the world. So who knows where we going." His light green eyes looked at Amber.

"Are we at least going to Oklahoma?" Amber asked. The was her home. She lived in Oklahoma her whole life.

"My father doesn't want you to be near anyone you know." Nazaire answered. No. Amber thought. She knew Elsdon didn't want her to be around her family and friends. 

Amber heard a cough. She faced foward and saw the last person she wanted to see. Neva.

"Congratulations." She said. Amber could tell she was trying to sound polite.

"Thank you Neva." Nazaire smiled at her.

Amber saw Neva blush. It made Amber did a small puke in her stomach.

"If things don't work out between you two, you can always come to me brother." Neva smirked at Amber.

"I'll keep that in mind." 

Neva turned around. Her long black hair whipped Amber in the face. Amber heard Neva snicker.

"That brat." Amber growled.

"Don't let her get to you. She's like that to every girl I'm with." Nazaire smiled at Amber.

"Well she's going to get used to it because I'm going to be here for a long time. Well, untill I die old." Amber sighed.

"You'll never die." Nazaire glared at her.

"Yes I will. I'm a human. Not a vampire." Amber glared back at him.

"Your going to be a vampire soon Amber." Nazaire caressed Amber cheeks. Amber heart quickened from his cold touch.

"When are you going to bite my neck and suck the living daylight out of me?" Amber asked.

"How vampires bite humans are very seductive and the best pleasure a vampire or human can have."Nazaire explained. Amber eyes went wide.

"Are you telling me, we're gotta have se--"Amber tried to find better words,"We're going to do love-making?"

Nazaire nodded with a smirk, finding this amusing. Amber cheeks flushed.

"Wipe that smirk off your face! This isn't amusing!" Amber yelled at him. A few vampires turned to them. 

"It quite is. We're married. Should it matter that we do "love making"?" Nazaire quotes "Love making". 

"Yes!" Amber nodded.

"How?" Nazaire asked. Amber tried to find a reason,"While your still thinking, let's go dance." He held out his hand to her. Amber looked at it and took it. Nazaire let Amber to the ballroom floor. Amber had no idea how to ballroom dance. She is used to dancing to music from the 21st century. Not in the 1800s. 

"You are a very bad dancer." Nazaire foreign voice say.

"No I'm not! I'm just not used to this kind of music!" Amber snapped at him. Nazaire laughed, finding this entertaining.

"May I have a dance with the bride?" King Elsdons asked, coming out of no where in front of Amber and Nazaire .

"Sure." Nazaire said. Nazaire hand Amber over to Elsdon. Next thing you know, they were ballroom dancing. Amber looked at Elsdon really closely. He kind of looked like Nazaire.

"How are you liking the party?" Elsdon asked.

"Fine." Amber lied.

"Well, you'll be going to these alot. And," He leaned closer to Amber,"don't try to escape here. I have connections to dangerous people you don't want to mess with. Understand?"

King Elsdon looked quite scary when he said those word. Amber had a feeling King Elsdon was going to slice her head off.