Chapter 14

Chapter 14

He stared at me with those beautiful inhuman green eyes. I held his gaze waiting for his answer. Few seconds past than I blushed. 

"Nevermind you didn--"

Nazaire cut her off. He was kissing her. This kiss was different. This kiss was filled with passion and love. How can I not see it? Amber thought. I'm in love with Nazaire.

He pulled away and he was staring at her again,"So, is that a yes?" Amber asked, dazed.

He gave her a one-sided smile. Nazaire picked up Amber like those married couples and took her back to their bedroom. He laid her gently on the bedroom and started kissing her. Amber loved everything about Nazaire. His kisses, his hair, his eyes, his body, his laugh, his accent, everything. She even loves the way he said her name. Am-bah. She wanted to have this feeling forever with Nazaire. He pulled away from me. He was looked at the door and Amber did too. Tansy was standing there, eyes wide.

"King Elsdon wants to call everyone to the meeting room. It's an emergency!" Tansy said. Nazaire glared and got off top of Amber. Amber looked at Tansy. She can tell she was reading her mind. Nazaire took Amber hand and followed Tansy to the meeting hall.

"Wher--"

"No. You cannot speak. If it's an emergency you have to be quiet." Nazaire cut her off. Amber looked at Nazaire. She already knew the emergency was. Luke. He must've told his father about Nazaire and Amber and want to take her back. Amber has met Luke father. He was a big buff man and was really handsome. He looked exactly like Luke. He always had a fun and outgoing personality but Amber only saw him once in a while. The meeting hall was what Amber expected. It was a large dark room with a long table and chairs around it. Vampires were sitting down. Nazaire took and seat and so did Amber. Elsdon was at the end of the table looking furious. His eyes saw Nazaire.

"I've just been notified that King Edward from the werewolf territory son has told him that Amber is Nazaire wife." Elsdon voice sounded furious. Eyes turned to Nazaire and Amber. Amber started to sweat. She was always used to being stared at but being stared at by vampires made Amber nervous. 

"Nazaire, no one in the outside world should know about your marriage except for Amber's parents. "Did you go into planet Earth with Amber?"

"Yes." Nazaire answered. He was staring at Elsdon. Elsdon was staring at Nazaire. Their eyes never left each other. Amber jumped when Elsdon slammed his hand on the table, hard.

"Nazaire! You know she cannot go to Earth! Now Edward wants us Amber back or he will start war!" Elsdon yelled. Amber eyes went wide. Luke's dad wanted to start a war? How could he? He was always sweet and nice.

"What will we do?" Pamelia, King Elsdon wife asked.

"We will not start war. We'll go over the werewolf territory and discuss this. We can not repeat history again." Elsdon answered.

"Why don't you just let me go?" Amber blurted out. Her eyes went big. She never suspected her to say that.

"Because you belong to us. Once your father made that deal, you are marked ours and we will not give you." Elsdon said. He looked at everyone,"We will be leaving tomorrow everyone."

"No!" Nazaire blurted out. He stood up. Elsdon eyes looked at Nazaire,"Just let Amber go. It's too dangerous for a war here. Plus, if we go to the werewolf territory and tell them no they'll try to kill us like they did to Mortimer."

Elsdon glared at Nazaire,"This is your wife your talking about Nazaire!"

"I know. I'm doing what's best for her and the vampire territory."

Elsdon glared at Nazaire and Nazaire glared at Elsdon. It was son against father. Amber wants to go home but she doesn't want to be Nazaire. Why can't I have both? Amber thought.

"We're still going to the werewolf territory Nazaire. No objections." Elsdon said,"You are all dismissed."

People moved. Nazaire stood where he was and so did Elsdon. Tansy came by Amber side and grabbed her arm.

"Come with me." Tansy said. Amber nodded and followed Tansy.

Tansy and Amber was walking in the hallway. Amber decided to speak first.

"Why doen't Elsdon let me go?" 

"Because your father was in debt to Elsdon. Elsdon doesn't give up his offers. His keeps them. Even if it's pathetic." Tansy answered.

Amber nodded,"I heard about Mortimer."

Tansy stopped walking. Amber stopped walking too.

"How did you hear about it?" Amber asked.

"Pamelia told me."

"How did you feel?"

"Like my world was ending. He was my mate. We've been together for a very long time." She said.

"How long has it been?"

"it was a very long time ago. Probably fifty years ago but it feels like it was just yesterday." She answered.

Almost everyone, including Elsdon and Nazaire, went to the werewolf territory. Amber wanted to go too but Nazaire told me to stay. He let Tansy and Neva stay to to keep me company. Amber was paranoid and worried. She was walking back and forth in the library. Tansy was standing by the leather couch. 

"What if aren't alright? What if they are killed already! Tansy, What if!"

"Amber, calm down. They just left five minutes ago." Tansy yelled.

"Tansy, you never tell a girl to calm down when she's in a middle of a mid-life crisis!" Amber yelled. Amber didn't want to lose Nazaire already. This was her first actual boyfriend, or husband. Amber started to think about other stuff to get the situation out her mind. Isn't it weird that I never had a girlfriend before but I do have a husband. So, does he make my first boyfriend too?

"Stupid human. Nazaire is going to be fine his one of the most powerful vampires." Neva answered. Amber loves Nazaire. amber never had this experience. She finally knows why girls get so jealous of their boyfriends. 

"Oh shut up!"

"I don't know what Nazaire sees in you. Elsdon should have choosen me. I'm way prettier than you and you're so clueless. I should bite you but you're luckly that I have enough blood today." Neva says,"Plus, you almost slept with my other brother, Denzel. He should really get a divorce."

"Shut up Neva! His married to me not you! Have you ever figured it's gross to marry your own sibling?"

"Not in this world." She smirked.

Amber rolled her eyes.