Chapter 4

Amber waited by Luke's blue 1970 Chevy truck. She was planning to make out with him and tell him that she loves him. Amber knew he would accept her feelings and go out with her. They've been bestfriends since they were in diapers. He has to have some type of feelings for her. This is Amber's first make out and kiss. She always saved her first kiss for Luke. Amber never worried about other guys except Luke. Some confessed to her but Amber all turned him down for Luke.

"Hey." Luke walked up to her. Amber cheeks were going red already. Her heart was beating very fast at the sight of him. Amber already knew what to do. She saw people making out in reality and on TV. She practice kissing on the mirror once and promied her self to never do it again. Today, was the day when she actually get to kiss a boy. Amber grabbed his collars from his polo shirt and pulled down. She was gooing to kiss him when she saw a person watching them. He was very tall, with long black hair. His skin was so white and pale. He was standing there, looking dead. His body was very skinny, like he hasn't eaten for years. He grinned at her, showing huge fangs and diappeared. Amber gasped and pushed Luke.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked, confused on what she was doing. Amber decided to forget the plan on what she was going to do. Amber was freaked out. She shook it off and met Luke's bright blue eyes.

"Luke." She said his name, "I gotta tell you something." Amber looked at the spot the pale man was standing and disappeared.

"Yeah Ambs?" Luke smiled at her. Amber looked back at Luke.

"Luke, ever since we were kids, I have always like you." Amber tried to take it slow.

"I have always liked you too Amber." Luke narrowed his eyebrows.

"No, not that kind of like." Amber said it slowly.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked. Amber heart sanked. She knew she was going to get rejected. She didn't need to hear the words.

"Never mind." Amber sighed.

"Well, Anyways, Sakura and Gina wanted me to drive you home. They said to get dress nice because we're going somewhere." Luke smiled and opened his car door for Amber.

"Where are we going?" Amber asked.

"You'll see." Luke pushed Amber into the seat. 

They arrived at Amber's house. Luke told her she had an hour and a half to get ready for the thing she had to go. Amber walked up to her house and unlocked the door and went inside. She heard arguing and crying from the living room.

"How come you didn't tell me about this sooner!" She heard her mom yell, "How could you let your daughter be taken away by some killers?"

"I tried to say no but he was going to kill me!" Her father yelled.

"Well, Amber not gonna be a wife! She's staying here! If he comes we can always say no!" 

"Abbie, we can't say no. He'll kill you, me, and Amber!" 

"Well, what are we going to do? I can't let Amber disappear out of my life. I need to see her!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Amber barged in.

Her parent's looked at her, stunned.

"What are you guys talking about?" She repeated.

"Nothing." Her father spoke, "Just get ready whatever Gina and Sakura planned for you."

Her father left the room. Her mother was standing there crying.

"Mom, what's going on?" She asked. Her mother turned to her and cried even more.

"I don't know." She answered so quiet it took Amber alot of hearing. Her mother left the room too. Great! Now my parents have an arguement and my mom is crying! Super. This is the best birthday ever. She sarcastically thought. She went upstairs to her room. She found a pink box wrapped with a white ribbon. Amber glared at the box. She walked up to it and opened it. She saw the most gorgeous dress in front of her. Amber screamed. She picked up the dress. It wasn't just a dress. It was a Juicy Couture dress! It looked like a regular dress but it's not. The dress was black and came up to her mid-thigh. It sleeves came up to her elbows and the back is what amazed Amber the most. The back of it had a huge U that showed her back and a zipper running down it. Amber always wanted this dress. She found a pink note and read it:

We knew you have always dreamed and wanted this dress and now it's yours. 

Love,

Gina and Sakura

Amber was thankful to have bestfriends like them. Amber changed into the dress and found some really cute  black heels the goes with it. Amber redo her hair. Amber did a full side bangs and straighten her hair. Amber put a little make-up on. Sakura and Gina would be mad at her for not using the new make-up they bought. Amber was ready. She looked at herself again. It felt like a whole new Amber. Usually the Amber everyone know and love was innocent and nice to everyone. Now, this was the complete opposite. The Amber she saw was one of those bad girls. Dangerous and hot. Amber heard a honk from outfit. Amber rolled her eyes and went downstairs. She didn't see her parents then. Amber walked outside, excited on what was she and her bestfriends going to do.