Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Luke." Amber muttered his name quietly. He shifted back into his human form. Amber cheeks flushed. Luke was shirtless and wearing cargo pants. 

"Are you really going with this Amber?" Luke asked,"Aren't you forgetting his a vampire?" He took steps closer.

"No I haven't forgotten." Amber said.

"Then why are you with this vampire?" Luke asked.

"Because I love him Luke!" Amber yelled at him,"His my husband! I want to be with him!"

"I can't believe this Amber. He completely gotten into your head." 

"No he hasn't and what are you doing here! This is suppose to be Luke and I's honeymoon!" Amber cursed at her self. Dammit! I shouldn't have said that! 

Luke looked at her with big eyes,"Honey! Amber you can't--"

"It's too late Luke. His already bite me. I'm going to turn a vampire." Amber cut him off. Amber didn't feel any different. She still felt like the same old Amber.

"It's not too late Amber! We can get you out of this!"

"I'm sorry Luke but I don't want too. I love Nazaire and that's all there is." Amber turned away till Luke pulled her wrist.

"Amber, you're my bestfriend. I. Can. Not. Let. You. Do. This." Luke said slowly.

"Luke! You don't have to do anything! I'm fine Luke! I'm happy, kind of, but I don't need your help. I love you Luke  but I want things to stay the way it is." Amber explained. Luke stared at her for a very long time.

"Do you know another reason why I won't let you go off with that bloodsucker?" Luke asked.

"What?" 

Luke stared at her somemore and leaned over to her and kissed her. Amber world froze. She dreamed of kissing Luke ever since they were children but, she imagined their kiss if they were together. Not when she's married! Amber pulled away. A small part of her regretted.

"Luke, you know I'm married. You can't just kiss all of a sudden!" Amber yelled at him.

"Am--"

"Go away Luke. I don't want to ever see you again."  Amber cut him off. Amber turned and walked away. This time, Luke didn't stop her.

It was the morning and Nazaire and Amber stayed in bed. Nazaire was in bed because it was daytime and his suppose to be asleep. Amber was in bed because she couldn't sleep and she was worried about Luke. Luke was in love with her! Amber imagined him saying those words before! He even kissed her! Oh gosh this is too much!  Amber thoughted. An eight-teen year old shouldn't be worrying stuff like this! 

"Why did mom ask dad to go to the grocery store?" Amber mutterred. Amber turned to the other side of the bed and looked at Nazaire. She studied his face. He had a strong masculine jaw line, wild curly hair. Amber wish she could see his eyes too. Amber kept thinking what color was his eyes. Green or Hazel? Amber tried waking up Nazaire but he was still asleep. Vampires are very heavy sleepers throughing the day time. Amber got out of bed and gotten dressed into a tropical flower dress and walked around the island. She found a beach and millions of people. The temperature was really hot. Amber felt a little dizzy and her eyes started to hurt. 

"Excuse me?" Someone tapped Amber shoulder. Amber turned around and saw a beautiful hawaii girl. She had a tan skin, long curly brown hair, and a very curvy body. She was really pretty She was wearing a grass skirt and one of those coconuts covering her breast.

"May I help you?" Amber asked.

She smiled, showing two fangs. Amber took a step back.

"Your a--"

"Vampire. Yes." She nodded.

"But why are you in the daylight? Don't you guy burn or something?" Amber asked.

"I'm a very old vampires. Once you live over five hundred years, you'll start getting used to the sun." She explained. Amber nodded. No wonder she saw Elsdon when she was going to kiss Luke on her birthday.

"Are you Nazaire's wife?" She asked.

"Yes. Why?" Amber asked.

"I'm Hokulani but call me Lani. Nazaire told me to accompany you on the day times." She smiled. 

"Is that so?" 

Amber don't know what happened but she told Lani everything. How much she liked Luke, How she tried to kiss him, and how she met Nazaire. Lani understood and laughed throughout some stuff. Lani reminds Amber of Gina and Sakura. Amber is going to be turning into a vampire soon and she'll out live her bestfriends lives.

"Do you know when I'm fully turned into a vampire?" Amber asked.

"The Change takes a week. The final day of the change will be the most painful. A terrible pain you can't even imagine." Lani told me. Amber nodded.

"You'll stop going into the sunlight three days later. Right now, the sun will irritate your eyes and skin." Lani added.

"What else is to know about The Change?" Amber asked.

"After you Change you'll have a major craving for blood. It's the most crave you'll ever experience as a vampire. I still remember after my change." Lani answered.

"Okay, is there going to be things different about me?"

"Your voice will change. It'll become melodic, soft, and seductive. You face will become more prettier, your hair will grow very long. Your eye color could change. Your skin will be very soft and pale. You'll have a sweet smell too." Lani answered

No wonder Nazaire always smell good. I always thought it was cologne. Amber thought. 

"Your senses will enhance too. You will get powers. What else there?" Lani thought,"You'll become a good kisser too. You'll grow fangs and once you get older you'll have the ability to hide them. You won't age either. You'll stay the same forever. You'll outlive your family and friends too. Being a vampire can be a very lonely and horrible life."

Amber nodded. A little girl ran up to Lani. She had long brown hair just like Lani and the same skintone. Her eyes were a light shade of brown and she looked about eleven.

"Hey mom, can I go over to Kiana house?" She asked, and smiled. I gasped. She had fangs. How could she be in the sunlight if she has fangs?

"Sure but be back by dawn." Lani answered.

"Thanks!" She jogged away.

"Is that your daughter?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes. Her name is Malie."

I watched Malie run with a dark-toned girl,"She's a vampire! Why is sh--"

"She's half vampire."

"Half!" I looked at Lani.

She laughed,"Yes. Her father is a human. His currently going through the Change too. His going to be a vampire in two days now."

I never knew you could be half vampire. I looked at Malie again. She had no problem being in the sun and she was very pretty just like her mother. 

"Her being half vampire protects her from the sun and the craving of blood. Half human and hulf vampire babies grow very fast. Malie pretends to be ten but she's really two years old. She'll top ageing at the age of eightteen or seventeen."

I was shocked from the information I was giving. I never knew there could be halff vampire and half human beings.