Chapter 6

Amber woke up to an expensive smell. What is that smell? It smells like a roses. Amber thoughted. Amber eyes went wide. She sat up and looked around.

 "This isn't my room!" Amber muttered. The room she was in was very old looking.The walls had a victorian pattern. The floor was a dark bloody red carpet. The room looked very old and medieval. There was a beautiful carved wooden dresser and bookshelves. Their was a mini boudoir with a huge mirror at the corner. This is not my room! My room is more modern then this! Amber thought. Amber looked at her self. She was wearing those old night gowns people in the 1800s wear. The huge wooden door opened and a pixie-sized maid walked in with a dress. She was very pretty. She had short brown hair, big blue eyes, and a very skinny body. She had a pointy-nose too. She could possibly pass for an eight year old.

 "Who are y-" Amber asked.

 "I see you have awakened." She cut Amber off. The girl had an accent. She walked to the side of the bed.

 "Where am I?" Amber asked.

 "You'll find out later. King Elsdon would like you to wear this. I'll be waiting out the door." She answered. She smiled at me, showing her fangs and walked out the room. I glared at the dress.

 "Who's King Elsdon?" Amber muttered. Amber looked at the dress. It was very beautiful. It was more of a gown than a dress. It was long a pink. It was sleeveless and had a silver belt around the waist area. Amber put on the dress, she had some struggles but she squeezed into it. It fit her perfectly. She walked over to the big mirror that was in the room. Amber face looked clean and flawless. Her hair was down and straight.

 "Am I a vampire?" She asked herself.

 "No. Not yet." She heard that accent. Amber turned around.

 "King Elsdon wants to see you now." The pixie-like maid said.

 "Who's that?" Amber asked, walking over to her.

 "Our king." She answered. Amber walked out of the room with the maid.

 "What is this Hogwarts!" Amber shouted. The hall looked like of the hallways in Hogwarts, except, the walls were old, black, and the floor was bloody red and carpet.

 The maid grabbed Amber shoulders.

 "Silence Miss Amber! There are many important people here who live in this castle. Please, do not scream or yell." The maid told her.

 "Sorry." Amber lowered her voice,"What's your name by the way?"

 "My name isn't important to the future bride." The maid answered. The were now walking.

 "Future bride? I'm no bride, but anyways, what's your name?" Amber asked.

 "Tansy." Her thick accent voice replied.

 "Tansy, I like it." Amber smiled at the short girl.

 "Thank you." Tansy slowly said. They arrived in front of a giant door. Of course, it was black and wooden.

 "This is the room where the king and other important people have their dinner. King Elsdon would like you to join him." Tansy opened the door. Amber slowly walked in. The room was huge. Like, the Great Hall from Hogwarts huge. There was Chandeliers in the ceilings. Except four long tables, there were one. Instead of carpet, the floor was marble, the walls had giant windows and through the windows wa black night and an odd shape of the moon. Everyone turned to Amber. There was over one hundred eyes staring at Amber. Amber slowly took a step. Amber felt nervous. She was in a room full of vampires and she was only human!

 "Amber." Someone said her name. She turned and some that same man. The man she saw when she was going to kiss Luke. The thought of Luke made her heart sank again. He walked to him. They way he walked was like he was sliding. His footsteps were silent and delicate. He came up to Amber. He was very tall. Amber came only up to his waist.

 "Welcome, my dear." He grabbed Amber's hand and kissed it. His touch was cold like Nazaire.

 "Who are you? Where am I?" She asked.

"I'm King Elsdon. You can call me Elsdon." He answered her first question,

"Please sit down." He motioned her to a seat between two women. Amber walked slowly to the seat. She felt every eyes watching her. It was like bees stinging her. Amber sat down on the seat. She didn't see Nazaire.  

"What are you?" She asked. 

"We're vampires." The lady in her right said. She looked very important. She had long black hair that came past the chair. Her eyes were black. Her body was so skinny it could be anorexic.  

"Where am I?" Amber asked again. 

"Your in the Night World my deary." The other girl answered, next to Amber. The girl wasn't like the other girl on the right. She actually had a body and long pretty blonde hair. Her eyes were hazel and have very huge lips. 

"Why am I here?" Amber asked again. She looked at Elsdon this time. 

"You, my deary, is here because of your father." Elsdon answered. 

"My dad? My dad didn't do anything."  

"Your father actually did do something." Elsdon smiled. 

"Well, what did he do?" Amber asked. 

"We made an agreement." 

"Of what?" Amber asked. 

"Of you." He answered. 

"Of me?" 

"Yes. When your mother was pregnant by you, your father had to run some errands. Your father and I ran to each other. I was going to suck the man's blood but he mentioned about you and your mother. We came to agreement that. When you turn 18, you'll be the wife of my son, Nazaire." 

Amber eyes have gone wide. The vampire who bit her was the King's son? She should've known. He did say see you soon. 

"The child has met the prince." A lady sitting by King Elsdon. She looked just like Nazaire. They were like the exact replica.  

"Have you?" King Elsdon asked, looking concern. 

"Yes. It was my birthday. My friends took me to this teen club called Snake. Then next thing I knew was that we made out and he bit me." I told them. They all gasped. 

"What?" Amber asked. 

"He isn't suppose to get out of the castle! And he isn't suppose to see you till the wedding!" Elsdon yelled. 

His yell made everyone jump. 

"No wonder he came back into the castle late." Nazaire's mother whispered. 

Amber nodded. 

"Anyways," Elsdon clapped his hands. Hundreds of waiters and waitresses came with huge plates of food and some fancy glasses of red liquid. 

They placed food that looked gross, uncooked, and raw. They placed a plate that was cooked in front of Amber. In front of her was chicken Alfredo and a glass of red liquid.  

Amber didn't know she was hungry when she dig into her food. People were staring at her disgustingly. 

"Hey! You guys have disgusting raw food but you don't see me staring at y'all." Amber snapped at them. 

They now glared at her. Amber ignored them, but they kept glaring at her. 

People talked to each other throughout the dinner. Amber stayed quiet.