Chapter 10

After the wedding party, Amber and Nazaire walked to their room. They didn't had their own bedrooms now so they have to share it. When they were in their room, Nazaire flopped on the bed and held his arm out.

"Come to me wife."

"Please. You think I'll sleep in the same bed as you? I'll admit, I'm attracted to you but I'm not in love with you." Amber  told him going to my walkway closet. One of the good things of being a wife is that you'll get to have your own closet.

"What if I say I'm in love with you?" Nazaire asked.

"Well,." Amber shouted through her walk way closet,"That's a different story." She tried to find some clothes to where around the house. It wasn't time for bed but she just wanted to get changed to something more comfortable. A knock was on the door.

"I'll get it, Honey." Nazaire foreign accent said. Amber rolled her eyes and heard Neva voice.

"Tansy told me to tell you to get dress. We're visiting Bedstemor and Bedstefar." Neva said.

"Who's Bedstemor and Bestefar?" Amber asked, peeking from the closet.

"It's grandmother and grandfather, human." Neva snapped at Amber,"They're one of the most powerful and oldest vampires in vampire history. Doesn't Tansy tell you anything?"

Amber didn't answer that question. She knew Neva would say something smart.

"Well, how come Bedstemor and Bestefar didn't come to our wedding?" Amber asked, getting a weird feeling after saying those words.

"Well, my darling, our grandparents are very old and too famous to get out the house." Nazaire told Amber. Amber heat beat skipped a beat when he called her darling. Does everything Nazaire say and do make my heart skip a beat? Amber thoughted. 

"And guess what! Denzel is coming over after your honeymoon!" Neva annouced. Horror came to Nazaire face.

"Who's Denzel?" Amber walked out of the closet and sat by Nazaire side.

"Someone you shouldn't kno--"

"His our older brother." Neva cut Nazaire off,"You should see him. His very beautiful. Even more better-looking than Nazaire!"

Nazaire glared at Neva,"Don't tell her about him!"

"Well, I have to. She might need a warning before he arrives."  Neva smirks at Amber .

"What's wrong with him?" Amber asked, confused.

"It's better not to know." Nazaire kissed Amber on the forehead, giving her sparks,"Go get dressed."

"Is he a crimi--"

"Go." His eyes begged Amber to drop it. Amber couldn't resist. His greenish hazelish eyes were so hypnotizing. Amber sighed and walked to the closet. She heard whispering so quiet that the room was quiet. I hate it when people keep secrets from me. I'm Nazaire's wife! I should know who are is relatives are. It's okay. Tansy'll tell me. Amber thought. Amber choosed a random dress and put it on. It was Tibi Red Sigfried Beading Strapless Dress and Vince Camunto Jenks Bootie shoes. Amber also learned that they order dresses in the human world. Amber fixed her hair into a ponytail and removed every make-up on her face and decided to go natural. 

It was weird how Amber and Nazaire was escorted to the limo. Millions of vampires were guarding Nazaire and Amber. Amber saw other vampires watching her outside of the castle gates with hungry eyes. It made Amber so comfortable that she clung to Nazaire. When they started moving, Amber stared at the Night World. Everything looked it was back in Earth. Only thing is that the night was so black. They arrived at a spooky and old looking mansion. It had fog everywhere and the temperature dropped down to negative 2 degrees.

"Why is it so cold?" Amber asked, hugging herself.

"That's how our grandparents are." He answered. The driver opened the door. Nazaire and Amber got out of the car and walked up the mansion, holding hands. Amber saw millions of guards guarding vampires with red eyes. They were all staring at Amber. Doesn't these vamps know it's rude to stare?

The door opened before they could ring a doorbell or knock. It was a tall and slender women grinning at them, showing fangs.

"Hello, Amber. Nazaire."She said. Just like the rest of the family, she had an accent. Nazaire's grandmother didn't look like she was the oldest vampire in the world. She had blonde hair but it was so light, it actually looked white. Her eyes were the lightest shade of blue. She had high cheek bones and her face structure was sharp. She was very beautiful. 

"Hello Bedstemor." Nazaire greeted.