Chapter 12

"Hello Amber." He walked up to her. Amber didn't say anything. She was too dazed and mesmerized to answer. Denzel walked up to her and took and hand and kissed it. He sniffed and rub her hand.

 "Your blood smells magnificent. This will go great tonight." He did a sexy smirk and pulled Amber to her arms. She was took weak to resist. He was beautiful and alluring. All Amber could think was Denzel. His mind-blowing touch and features,all she wanted was him. Denzel leaned and kissed Amber. It started out soft and welcoming than it got intense and seductive. He brought her to his bed. Denzel lips traveled to Amber's neck. Amber did a groan.

 "I'm going to show you something that'll Nazaire and no other man will give you." Denzel sensual voice whispered in Amber ear. Once she heard Nazaire name, her mind went to normal. Amber was able to speak. Amber pushed Denzel away.

 "Now I know why Nazaire wants me to stay away from you. Your trying to seduce me." Amber said. Denzel eyes went wide with surprise. Amber quickly got out of bed. Denzel grabbed her arm.

 "Where do you think your going?" Denzel glare at her.

 "Away from you of course! I'm your brother's wife!" Amber yelled at him. I never expect myself to say that.

 "I'm not letting you go. I'm not done with you yet." He pulled her back in the bed. He started ripping her nightgown. Amber started yelling. He was going to rape her. The door burst open and Nazaire was there.

 "Get away from her!" Nazaire shouted.

 "No brother! You have this human. A human in this world and you haven't suck her blood! You didn't even do it with her either!" Denzel yelled at her.

 "Denzel!" Elsdon came in. Everyone looked at Elsdon,"Get off of her!"

 Denel obeyed him and got off of Amber. Amber got off of the bed and ran to Nazaire. Nazaire wrapped his arms around Amber.

 "Nazaire, escort Amber back to your rooms please." Elsdon ordered. Nazaire nodded and left with Amber in his arms. Amber suddenly started crying. Nazaire looked at Amber and stopped walking.

 "What's wrong Amber?" Nazaire asked. 

"Everything." Amber answered.

 "It'll be fine. I promise." Nazaire kissed Amber on her forehead. Amber pushed Nazaire.

 "No it's not!" Amber yelled,"I was taken away from home! Luke rejected me! I was forced being married! I was almost raped! And I'm in a world of vampires who want to suck my blood! Nazaire, nothing's fine! I feel so weak and useless! I can't do anything Nazaire!"

 Nazaire didn't say anything or move. He just stood there and stare at Amber.

 "I'll do anything to get out of here and return to my normal life." Amber muttered.

 Nazaire grabbed Amber's hand and stroke it with his thumb. They stood there like that for a couple of minutes then Nazaire spoke,"Let's go somewhere."

 Amber looked at Nazaire.

 "What do you mean?" Amber asked.

 "We're going back to Earth. I'm going to take you to see your family." Nazaire answered,"I can't bear to see you like this Amber." He bought Amber to his arms and put his forehead to hers.

 "You would really do that? You would really let me see my family?" Amber asked.

 "Anything for you." He wiped a tear from her cheek.

 Amber and Nazaire both walked back to the bedroom. Nazaire told Amber they'll be leaving tonight an told her to get dress. Amber obeyed and got dressed in something simple. Amber had on jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black jacket. She put hair in a ponytail and met up with Nazaire. Nazaire took Amber to the library of the castle. The library looked old and anicent. It had many books all around and the smell of old books. They stood in front of a big black door.

 "What is this?" Amber asked.

 "It's portal to Earth. It'll take you anywhere on Earth." Nazaire answered. He opened the door and there was Amber's house. It was cloudy outside. She saw her mother walking out the house, looking old and tired.

 "You can't be out in the daylight."

 "No I can't, but it's cloudy outside and there's not sun."

 "Well, let's go." Amber held Nazaire hand and stepped into the portal. She now stood in front of her old home.

 "Mom!" Amber said, running to her. Her mom turned and her face lit up.

 "Amber!" She said her name and ran to her. They both hugged each other,"Oh, Amber you have no idea how much I missed you."

 "I missed you too." Amber said. They both pulled away. Amber's mother looked at Nazaire.

 "Who is he?" Amber's mother asked.

 "That's my um, husband, Nazaire" Amber answered.

 Abby looked at him,"He sure is a looker."

 Amber blushed,"Mom."

 "Introduce me to your husband Amber," Abby smiled. Amber was happy to see her mother. When she saw her mother through the portal, she looked dead and sad. Now, she looks alive and happy. Amber bought Abby to Nazaire.

 "Mom, this is my husband, Nazaire." Amber introduced Nazaire. I never expect to call Nazaire my husband to my mom. Oh gosh what am I going to say to Sakura, Gina, and Luke!

 "Nazaire this is my mom, Mrs.Quiver." Amber introduced Abby.

 "Hello Nazaire." Abby hold out her hand. Nazaire shock it.

 "Hello Mrs.Quiver." He greeted.

 "Oh, what a lovely accent you have." Abby smiled.

 "Thank you."

 "Where's dad?" Amber asked.

 "His inside. Andrew'll be happy to see you!" Abby answered,"Go see him! He needs you now."

 Amber nodded and went inside, Nazaire followed too. When they went inside, home sweet home came to Amber. It was nice to finally be back home.

 "Your back already from the grocer--"Andrew came from downstairs and stopped talking when he saw Amber.

 "Hey dad." Amber greeted.

 "Amber." He said her name very quietly. Amber walked up to him and hugged him.

 "Your home Amber! " her father shouted.

Her father let go. He looked at Nazaire.

"This is my husband Nazaire." Amber said.

"Hello." Andrew greeted.

"Hi" Nazaire greeted.

 Amber shown Nazaire around town. She shown him where she go to school, her favorite shop, her favorite ice cream place. Amber shown everything to Nazaire. Many people were happy to see Amber home. While Nazaire were walking around town, Amber heaard her name.

"Amber!"  

Amber turned around. She saw Sakura, Gina, and Luke.

"Gina! Sakura! Luke!" Amber yelled out her best friends names and ran to them. They did a group hug and let go.

"Amber where have you been? We were worried sick about you!" Sakura asked.

"I've been around." Amber answered.

"Well, on your birthday at Club Snake, we tried to find you but you were gone."

Amber shrugged, not knowing what to say.

"Well, who's the hottie over there?" They pointed at Nazaire.

I blushed,"My husband." I answered. They all looked at me with huge eyes.

"Husband!" They all repeated, including Luke.

"So the rumours are true! You did run away got married and already have children." Sakura said.

"No! I'm just married. No kids nor run away!" I yelled.

"Then why did you--"

"Can we just go out the eat?" I asked.

"Whatever but your paying." Gina sighed. I looked at Luke. He was staring at me with those light blue eyes.