Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The city of London was foreign to Amber. In her human life, she never traveled out the United State. Her mother always had a fear of flying so Amber couldn't go anywhere. Amber ran fast through the sidewalks of London. She pushed her way through, trying to go far away from the apartment and Luke as far as she can. She heard her name being called. It sounded like they were calling from right next to her but she knew it was from far away. She knew it was Luke. Amber ran faster, getting her glances and glares from people.

Where can I hide? Where can you hide from a werewolf? He might track my scent anywhere. Amber didn't know what to do but run. She was new to this vampire-human stuff. She wished Nazaire was here, helping her through her change as a vampire. An idea came to to Amber. How can I get to the Night World? Amber was really clueless about getting to the Night World. The only person who knew how to get there was Nazaire.

Stop depending on him! Amber told herself. Nazaire wasn't here to help. It was only her. She didn't need to depend her husband. Amber could do this her own. Right?

Suddenly, Amber was pulled by the arm into a building. The person was wearing a hoodie and jeans. They also had a petite body. Amber immediatly recognize who is was.

"Tansy." Amber said.

Tansy pulled the hoodie down. Her face still looked young and delicate. Her brown hair looked a little longer and pulled back to a ponytail. Her big bright eyes are blue as ever. She still had the skinny fragile body. She gave Amber a small smile.

"What are you doing here in London?" Amber grabbed Tansy and hugged her tiny figure. Tansy went tense for a moment then relaxed. Amber was happy to see her maid again. Even though they weren't close, Amber finds Tansy as a friend. Amber finally pulled away. Tansy bowed to Amber.

"Nazaire as requested me to find you. He sent millions of vampires to come to London and find you." Tansy said.

"Well I'm happy you found me." Amber smiled. She looked around where she was. It was a shop with old looking antiques in it. The store smell like old things.

"Where are we?" Amber asked, lifting a Buddha statue up and putting it down.

"We're at Miss.Rima's Antique Shop. She isn't currently here. She let me use it as a place if I ever found you. Come on, we must move fast, he'd probably picked up your--"

Tansy cut off by the door. Someone tried to open out but out was locked.

"Come on, let's get out from the back door."

Tansy grabbed Amber's wrist and took her to the back of the antique shop. Amber heard the door slam open.

"Amber!" Amber heard Luke's voice. Tansy opened the door and entered outside. Tansy was moving in super speed. It was a little hard for Amber to catch up. Tansy had more vampire experience and Amber didn't complete the week of the transformation.

Tansy came into a sudden halt which made Amber bump into her from behind but Tansy didn't move. She was frozen with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" Amber asked Tansy. She looked forward and saw three vampires. All pale and scary looking. They all had dark hair and a tall height. Two of them had short hair and the one in the middle had long hair that was in a pony tail. He also happens to have a smirk on his face too. Amber noticed they all have tattoos on their foreheads.

"Who are you?" Amber asked.

The one in the middle spoke, "I'm Finlay. These are my brothers, Cohen and Micah." His voice had a thick accent.

"The Redmond Brothers. I know who you are. You assassinate. You kill every creature but you hate werewolves the most." Tansy finally spoke. Her voice sound strained and soft.

"Yes. Werewolves shouldn't in the Night world or on Earth. They should all die and kidnapping the future queen will start the battle." Finlay said.

"You won't touch the queen." Tansy stood in front of Amber protectively. Amber didn't know if Tansy could take all three guys that were twice her height. Tansy looked like a kitten compared to lions.

"Plus, we were also sent here from someone." Finlay added.

"Who?" Amber asked.

"Denzel."

-----

sorry sorry sorry sorrrrryyy for not updating I have millions of things going on and I didn't have the time. You guys deserve a longer chapter. Chapter 22 will be longer and it won't take two months. Thank you guys! Vote and comment!