•48•

Keira

"Mmm."

Rolling over, I passed my hand on August's side only to realize it was empty. Laying flat on my back, I opened my eyes and just stared at the ceiling in the somewhat dark room.

"What time is it?" I mumbled taking my phone from the bedside table.

Pressing for the screen, my eyes widened when I saw it was twenty five past ten in the morning.

"These fucking curtains." I sighed.

Still laying in bed, I thought about all I had to do for this day. Even though it was Saturday, I had a schedule as usual and with it being literally and exact month till our wedding, I still had to book our honeymoon, get shoes, a makeup artist and hair dresser all while managing Kevin and Nita.

"Shit, Nita!" I got up quickly.

Remembering she had a photo shoot today, I walked over to the curtains and pulled back the dark ones, allowing the sun light to shine through the sheer ones.

"Thank you God for another day, health, strength and safety. Continue to bless and protect me, my family and loved ones all over. In your name I pray, Amen."

After giving up my gratitude, I began to straighten up. Making our bed, picking up clothes that August had on his side, I dropped it in the hamper before going and doing my morning ritual.

"🎶Love come down. Ouu you make my love, come down.🎶"

As I sang along to kid the wiz mix, I found it strange that I didnt hear nor was interrupted by neither of my Augusts.

Stepping out, I cleansed, toned and moisturized my face. Pulling on my robe tie some more, I left and went down to the kitchen.

"Ok, so they've eaten." I walked over to the stove.

Shaking my head at what he made for breakfast, I just laughed.

"Where the hell are they?" I questioned out loud.

Searching all of downstairs, the only other place that came to mind was YaYa's play room and if the door was closed, I wouldn't hear anything because it, like our bedroom and the studio, was sound proof.

As I approached the door, it was slightly cracked and I heard my princess's voice.

"This one daddy! Let's sing this one!!!"

"Aight lah baybeh."

Hearing her giggle when he said that, I just smiled. She loved when his New Orleans accent came out and would say things just so he can say it in the accent.

As I stood there, I heard "Ready to go" intro began. YaYa in her happiness began to dance instantly.

"Sing daddy, sing!"

"Alright love." He laughed as Jussie's verse began.

" He laughed as Jussie's verse began