•43•

Listen... 😒😒😒

If y'all KNOW y'all gonna be skipping chapters, don't be commenting or messaging me any questions because I bet you 10 out of 10 times it was stated. And this goes for ALL books.

Now on to the story... Read, comment, vote all that shit...

Kevin

"Yea sis?"

"Hey how's everything going?"

"Good." I smiled.

Being a new dad was great. After news got out that our son was here, all the love came pouring in.

With Nita and I being who we were, it was crazy. A lot of stuff for our son started coming in and that was when we realized we hadn't done an official baby shower for Nita.

"Y'all decided on what y'all gonna do yet?" She asked.

"Yea. We gonna baptize him early so when you get back, we gonna do that and just have a small get together. Nita is so temperamental about who is around him right now."

"Oh ok. Well YaYa and I should be back in a couple days. I still have a couple things to do, deals to close off on before I come back."

"No problem sis, do ya thing." I smiled.

Stacey had called Kei about a job for YaYa for a kids clothing company. Keira being the person she is, said yes first before talking to Yung but it didnt matter because she got her way in the end.

"But anyway, the reason why I called was to ask if you've seen or spoken to August."

"Nah, I ain't seen him or talked to him. Why?"