•55•

So...

Its finally here.

Its wedding time🙌✨

Y'all better comment😒😁

Keira

“You look so beautiful sweet heart.”

Fixing my hair, my mother complimented me once again. Standing in front the mirror in the dressing room at the venue, I took a deep breath and smiled.

“Thank you daddy.” I spoke to myself.

Feeling a light yet cool breeze pass, I smiled. I still hadn't seen the initial set up nor Nita and the girls.

“Can I at least see my bridesmaids.” I laughed.

“Hold on.” She smirked.

Walking to the door, she stuck her head out before coming back in and opening the door revealing them.

My smile widened as Nita, Tima and Chandra walked in.

“You three look amazing.”

“Girl fuck how we look!” Nita said hyped.

“She's right. Damn Keira!” Tima approached me. “Where the hell have you been hiding this body.” She turned me around.

“What?” I laughed.

“Aug gonna trip when he sees you.” Chandra laughed.

“I'm ready to see his reaction.” Nita smiled.

“Oh behave.” I fanned them off. “Who picked y'all dresses?”

“Who you think?” They all said

“August?”

I was in complete shock by them nodding yes.

“Wait till you see YaYa.” Nita smirked.

“I saw her.” I smiled.

No one was aware of what happened before we got here and I wanted it to stay that way.

“Places everyone.” The coordinator came in. “Girls you three to the doors, Keira you'll wait till I tell you when then approach and walk down the staircase. When the doors open, your mother would be there to walk you down the aisle.”

“Wait? I thought Kevin was walking me?”

“Nope. Aug said your mom is.”

“Mommy?” I looked at her.

Looking at me she shrugged unaware.

“OK let's go ladies.”

As they left out, I did a final check of myself and got my bouquet. Waiting a bit, I heard a knock on the door. Fixing my veil, I opened the door and walked out.