•1•

Kevin

"Back to reality tomorrow huh?"

Sitting on the couch in my family's beach house in Hawaii, I gently stroked Nita's hair as we took in the last few hours of our honeymoon.

"Yea!" She sighed.

"What's wrong?" I looked down at her.

"I'm not ready to go back!" She looked up at me smiling.

"We can come back anytime you want babe!" I caressed her cheek.

We been out here for two weeks now, it was her first time and I just wanted her to experience it all. We did everything, from sight seeing to shopping to being at a Luau, everything was solely about her.

"Yeah?" Her smile broadened.

"Yes Mrs. Anita Cox!" I leaned in and kissed her.

These past two years been crazy with all that shit that happened with Keira, her being in and out of the hospital since, along with therapy just to cope, it was none stop.

With it being mainly me, our mother and August caring for her, the fact that Anita stuck by me showed me, that she was my better half, my rib, which I call her.

"That sounds so perfect doesn't it!"

"Yea it does."

Things been calm for a couple months now, and I was happy about that. Keira was still living in Cali with my beautiful niece and Nita had relocated to Atlanta and moved in with me.

"Keira emailed me yesterday!" She spoke.

"My schedule?"

"Yep. She said just in case you didn't get it"

"I got it" I laughed.

"She don't play huh?"

"But you know this!" I laughed.

"You're pretty booked up till you go on tour with Aug!"

"If he does a tour!"

"You think he won't?"

"I'm on the fence with it. I mean he just got back into the studio after two years." I sighed.

"After Keira bullied him into it!" She laughed.

"Man, she stay doing that shit." I laughed as well.

"Well we would just have to wait and see."

"Yup."

To say things were the way they used to be would be a bold face lie. My sister ain't been the same since all that shit, but she stayed putting on a front for everyone.

I wasn't sure if Aug knew but I did. Couldn't nobody tell me about my sister, shit not even she could tell me.

"When we get back we gotta go through our shit and see how it flowing aight?"

"Yep" she nodded.

"Your ass so cute when you do that!" I touched her nose.

"Is that right?" She smirked. "And how I gotta be to get some of my husband?"

"Shit you ain't gotta be no how!" I said excitedly.

As I began to get up, I flung her over my shoulder making her squeal out as we headed into the bedroom.

"Kev!!" She laughed.

"Hush woman!" I smacked her ass as I walked in the room.

Nita