•21•

Kevin

"Damn sis what's with all these boxes?"

"Just ignore them."

"Yung the hell is all this?"

"Shit companies be sending ha ta shit ta do reviews fa on ha YouTube page."

"By the way babe I need you to help me with the one from yesterday." Keira walked back in.

"What was in that one?"

"Shoes." She smiled.

"More shoes Keira? What's tha point in me buying ya shoes when niggas sending ya them fa free?"

Me and Nita stood by watching these two fools go at it.

"Because you buy me expensive shoes."

"Yea well I'm bout ta stop that." August said. "Rock with what ya got."

"Babe." Keira whined.

"Can we get back to this thing."

"I'm sorry."

Keira had called us over to finalize the game night tonight. The rest of the squad was coming in later today but I had two radio gigs.

"Ok so Nita we'll run out and get some stuff, Cha and Tima said they'll be bringing some stuff as well."

"Babe you on food, Kev you on drinks with the rest of the guys."

"Cool."

This was gonna be the first game night we doing since the last one two years ago. Aside from Keira's thing, niggas just been busy.

"Are we all going back to Atlanta together?" Nita asked.

"Yea I think so." Aug spoke. "Only people who ain't going back with us is Tima and Trav, they heading ta Hawaii fa some wedding."

"Oh ok." Nita nodded. "Speaking of wedding, Keira any date yet?"

"I don't know."

"What you mean you don't know." She laughed.

"Aug is in full control."

"Really!"

I was shocked when she said that.

"Yea man. I told ha let me do it ta prove how much I know and love and support ha." Aug smirked.

"Damn nigga, I see you." We dapped.

"But how y'all been?"Aug asked.

"We been good." I nodded and looked over at Nita."

"Ya sure man? Y'all know me and Keira is hea fa y'all through this shit."

"Yea we know, and thanks." I nodded. "Shit just crazy you know but the truth will be out soon."

"I say y'all should do two paternity tests." Keira spoke.