•34•

Next update depends on comments received on here.

And for the LAST time please take y'all time and read because I'm tired of the dumb questions when shit is as clear as crystal😒😒😒

Fuck around and get mute!!!

Enjoy!!!😊

Kevin

"Babe just stay home."

"Kev I'm fine."

Hearing Nita throw up again in the bathroom caused me to get out of bed. Pulling up my slacks, I walked in to see her sitting on the floor by the toilet as though she had a hangover.

"You're staying home."

Approaching her, I helped her up.

"I can't babe, I have some paper work to do." She sighed.

Flushing the toilet, we walked over to the our his and hers sinks and I sat her on the counter.

"Let Faith do it. Ain't that what y'all hired her for?"

"Yea but you know me."

"Yea you OCD when it comes to work."

"I'm not." She whined.

"Yes you are, now rinse."

Putting out my hand with the cup of mouth wash, she took it from me.

"Talking in my face with that hot ass barf breath." I mumbled.

"Really Kevin?" She spoke as she gargled.

"Stop talking and spit."

Mugging me, she gargled a bit more before spitting in the sink. Handing her some water, she rinsed.

"I just want you to be relaxed for when we go back to the doctor later today."

Taking her time off the counter, she turned and washed her face.

"And I will be." She turned to me as I dried her face. "I'm not a baby you know."

"I know but can't a man cater to his wife?"

"You're too good to me." She frowned.

"What?" I paused.

Out of nowhere she just began to cry.

"Calm down baby." I hugged her.

"For real Kevin. You're too good to me. All I do is whine and bitch and fight you on everything." She looked up at me with tears streaming. "Why are you even with me. You've seen my crazy, I even pulled a knife on you a couple times yet you're still here. I don't deserve you."

I was lost at where all of this was coming from. I figured it was just her emotions out of sync but damn.

"Stop crying babe. I love you that's why we're married and if anything, I should be asking what I did to deserve you." I cupped her face. "You've done everything and more to make me comfortable and show how much you love me so don't ever doubt what we got. Even though you pulled a knife on me a couple times."