•45•

Anita

"I still don't see why you need to talk to her. Her and her sister need their asses beat."

"Girl I need to know what's going on."

Sarah and I were sitting out back while I tried to put Bash down for his nap. He's been so fussy all day that I needed the extra help from her.

"What again do you need to know. The hoe clearly pulled a switch on us and all while she was coming on to you, her even bigger of a hoe ass sister was coming on to Kevin."

"I know Sara but I want to know why the switch. Like if her sister needed a job, we would have hired her."

"Then what give her more access to Kevin. Faith at least backed down when you spoke to her, but you seen her sister, she clearly don't care."

"You're right but I'm trying to think logical here. I don't want to just trip and act how I know I usually would."

"Damn, who are you and what have you done with my best friend." Sara looked at me.

"I'm right here but I need to calm down on the acting crazy. Its been bothering Kevin and even though he wouldn't say it, I know."

"Oh I understand."

"Yea. I don't want him to think I'm this sporadic, crazy person who can't keep their cool. I don't want to mess up what we have."

"Awe, my sis maturing." She cooed.

"I got too. I got him and his daddy on my side and I want them to stay."

"Yea."

"But the little girl she had was cute though. She looked like she was the same age as Kenya but younger."

"I can't believe she never once mentioned she had a daughter. You know what, message her, tell her ass to come over because now I want to know what's up."

Laughing at how Sara was reacting, I got up and went to put Sebastian down before getting my phone and messaging Faith.

": Hey I got some free time now, so you can swing by." 12:15pm

Making my way back downstairs, Sara was head deep in the fridge.

"Girl what are you looking for now?"

"What? I'm hungry." She shrugged.

"Sara you just ate a couple minutes ago."

"And?" She bit into an apple. "When I'm away from Mt husband I eat, sue me." She rolled her eyes.

"Mhmm."

"You texted her?"

"Yea."

"Ok. Now, tell me how was your date night with Kevin." She smiled.

"You remember what me and him did on our second date?" I laughed.

"No you didn't." She laughed as well.

"After begging him too, yea we did it and we almost got caught again."

"Kevin whipped." She laughed.

"Let Mike call you and say get on a plane now, your ass would be on the next flight out though."

Kevin came walking in the kitchen mugging Sara.

"Hey babe." We shared a small kiss.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Sara you stay talking about me."