•28•

This one is a bit long, but its important that you read everything...

Vote and comment!!

Kevin

"Look out uncle Kevin!!!"

Turning to behind me, I seen my niece speeding coming in her car she got today.

Stepping to the side, she drove right past me, running over my last two toes.

"Ah shit YaYa!"

"Sorry!" She looked back as she stopped abruptly.

Climbing out, she came over ta me and smiled.

"I sorry."

"Its cool princess, just slow down aight."

"Mhmm." She nodded before she ran off.

I stood and watched as she got back in, backed up and headed into the family area. What was crazy was she drove like her mother and father.

Laughing to myself, I made my way to my old room. It was a chill day as it was Christmas and most of it had went by already.

The Christmas spirit was there but the fact that Kei was being sued was still the elephant in the room. Soon as we got out here, they met with our family lawyer, one of our dad's past colleagues.

Both Aug and Kei decided to counter sue Jamal and Dricka using the fact that their daughter not only inflicted bodily harm to YaYa but destroyed personal property and in Kei's defense she was reacting based on the tourment her child was being put through.

"Knock, knock!" I said as I entered.

"You bring food?" Nita looked up at me.

"It ain't ready yet, but I got us a bunch of snacks." I laughed.

"That's good enough." She smiled.

Shifting her laptop, she took the tray from me as I sat.

"What you up too now?"

"Working on lists of the official employees and all that good stuff." She said biting into her cookie.

"Babe its the holidays."

"I know but I want to just be done with everything."

"And what Sara doing?"

"She's handling the physical aspect of the club."

"Ok." I nodded eating some chips. "So what again you gotta do?"

"I still have to find a day and night manager for the club." She said showing me the stack of applicants.