•3•

"I'm really surprised by the number of reads and comments I'm getting but hey... Hope y'all enjoy this one😏"

Kevin

"Yea but Keira I can't do both on that day!"

"OK Kevin, I'll just reschedule the other shoot" she scoffed.

Every time we work out ma schedule me and her always end up going at it over at least one booking.

"You know that Vans shoot is important and I need that to be my only focus on that day."

"I said ok Kevin!" She sighed.

Before all the drama with her, after we spoke about me getting a deal with them, she had began putting in the work, unfortunately, that shit happened and while Keira was on recovery they had called to say that they loved the presentation Keira gave and proposal and wanted to do business with me.

"I'm sorry for blowing up on you like that"

"Yea whatever" she mumbled.

"Kei?"

"Yes Kevin?"

"Chill on all that moody shit aight! This business we on"

"Mhmm" she mumbled.

After putting shit on hold till she was fully recovered, they called saying they wanted ta do a test shoot so of course I had to hop on that.

"How you doing though? Its been two weeks now since I was out there"

"I'm good, keeping busy."

"Ok you handled what you was gonna handle?"

When I asked that, I saw her look over her shoulder before answering me.

"Not completely, but it will be done!" She said lowly.

"Why you had ta go and do that shit anyways?" I shook ma head.

"Can we not right now." She whisper yelled. "August is in the next room with Kenya"

"Aight fine but remember you moving back out here in a six weeks."