•13•

August

"Man just tell Nita I said thanks again. She did an amazing job on YaYa's room."

"Yea man, she just good like that."

Nodding ma head, I took a pull in ma blunt as we sat out back.

"So y'all still ain't together or talking?"

"Nah man." I shook my head.

Its been six weeks since Keira basically broke up with me. We were two weeks into ma tour and shit been awkward. We saw each other of course but interaction wise, it was dead unless it was to do with our daughta'.

Kenya was on tha road with us fa tha past two weeks but after taday she would be back in Cali with Keira's momma.

"Bruh its been six week." Era said surprised.

"Man I know and honestly, I'm worried."

"Why?"

"E I told ya tha last thing she told me was we were over. After Nita convinced ha ta check out of tha hotel, she only stayed hea fa YaYa sake."

"So she in another room?"

"Yea man. Since we came back into town fa yesterday show, she been in another room like she was before tha tour started." I sighed before taking a pull in ma blunt. "She in another room, she steers clear of me all tha time."

"Damn!"

"Exactly. Tha only time I'd seen Keira was in tha morning fa breakfast and at night when I came home and since we been on tha road, I only seen ha when she round you fan rehearsal or some thing like that.."

"Y'all dont even talk during tha day?"

"Nope. If i dont got ha, she let's YaYa talk ta me and that's it. Man this shit getting ta me E." I exhaled. "Ion think I can keep going like this.

"Then talk to her."

"Yea, I just gotta do it in a way that she can't back out."

"Yup." He nodded.

Keira is head strong just like me so when she clash between us, we don't back down, but I love ma baybeh and I still plan on proposing.

"What's up with you and tha wife?"

"Man we good. She been busy getting read fa London."

"When she leave?"

"Tomorrow." He sighed.

"At least ya gon be with ha in a couple weeks."

"Yea man." He nodded.

"And wah bout ole girl?"

"Man Ashley getting on ma last fucking nerves. I've had to block that girl so many damn times on social media."

"Nigga you fareal?"

"Yea bruh. Every time I block her she makes a new one."

"Nita knows?"

"Are you crazy?" He exclaimed. "I don't want her getting locked up." He shook his head.

"She that crazy?"

"Its not that she crazy, she just super protective of things that are important to her."

"Like Keira."I nodded.

"Yea. Only difference is Nita likes ta pull sharp objects."

"Damn." I shook ma head. "But what is it ole girl blowing you up for?"