•11•

August

"Princess I need ya ta stop." I begged.

"I want my momma!" She cried.

Kenya been crying for tha past forty five minutes and she wouldn't let up. Ha lah face was flush and tears stained on ha cheeks.

"I know princess but daddy need fa ya ta stop crying. Ya gon get a nice bath and we'a call momma." I rationed with ha.

"No!" She screamed.

Sighing, I rubbed ma hand down ma face before getting ma phone out. Its been three days since we been out hea and every night since she cried fa Keira.

During tha day she was cool. She would either be with me as I did ma lah interviews an shit or Nita would keep her for me when I couldn't.

Keira was discharged yesterday from tha hospital but we weren't speaking. Well she isn't speaking to me. She spoke ta our daughta' everyday, since though.

"August Kenya Alsina!" I said firmly. "Stop all'lat crying now!"

After that she stopped and looked at me fa a couple seconds before she went back ta crying ha lungs out.

Getting completely tired at this point, I pulled out ma phone ta call Keira. I had a show to do so I needed Kenya ta settle so I could get ha ready and drop ha off by Nita.

Before calling, I texted ha telling ha ta answer.

"- I'm bout ta facetime you for Kenya so please answer."

"My❤: ok"

Pressing ha name, tha phone rang bout twice before she answered.

"Why is she crying?" She asked instantly.

"Ion know" I lied.

"Give her the phone" she sighed.

Not even wasting anytime, I turned tha phone ta YaYa. When she saw ha momma, she calmed down instantly.

"Princess YaYa, what's wrong?"

"I want you momma" she sniffled.

"Awe baby. Momma would come get you ok."

Kenya nodded ha head and wiped ha nose with ha forearm as she settled. It hurt me knowing that I was tha cause of this.

"You had your bath yet baby."

"No." She shook ha head.

"Ok well go get ready, daddy will come get you ok."

"Ok momma."

"I love you princess."

"I love you momma." She replied.

Giving me back my phone, I looked at Keira as she got ha macbook.

"Ya coming out hea?" I asked.

"What you think!" She mumbled.

"Keira I'm..."

Before I could finish she ended tha call. Dropping ma phone beside me on ma bed, I just took a moment before getting up and going to organize ma daughta'.

oOo

"Daddy gon be back as soon as he's finished aight princess."

"What if I sleep?"