•19•

"Let me just say, I really wish a lot of y'all would comment and vote more. So many of y'all inbox me about updating, some being more demanding than requesting, yet I don't EVER see y'all in my notifications for a vote or a comment. I'm not saying you have to comment on every inline, but one general comment at the end would be appreciative. That let's me know what y'all are thinking, how y'all feel about the chapter and the book.

To those who actually comment and vote, thank you very much, I truly appreciate it!"

MsChryssieE.

Vote... Comment!

Kevin

"Uncle Kevin!!!"

Grabbing me and Nita's bags, I smiled hearing YaYa's voice.

"YaYa stop running!"

Getting down to her level, I couldn't help but laugh seeing her running with some kinda carrier in her hand.

"I know that ain't my niece I heard just pronounce an L." I hugged her.

"Frankie!" She squealed as she shoved the plastic carrier in my face.

"You got a turtle." I gasped, hyping her.

"Daddy buy him." She tapped the container to get his attention.

"Not so rough princess." I laughed.

As Keira approached us, Kenya went to Nita.

"A turtle?" I laughed as we hugged.

"August surprised her." She shook her head.

"Frankie don't stand a chance." I laughed.

"He's been good so far, she just insist on taking him every fucking where."

Looking at Kenya as she spoke to Nita we noticed Frankie was out of the carrier and on the floor in the airport.

Kenya was stooped down petting him, while Nita was next to him doing the same.

"When you two gonna give my child a cousin to play with?" Keira joked.

"Might be sooner than you think." I mumbled as I walked back to them.

"What was that?" She asked.

"I said you know we aint planning on taking YaYa' shine anytime soon." I laughed

"Better y'all take it now." She mumbled.

"Why you and Yung don't give her a little brother or sister." I laughed.