•32•

All the couples in the MM. That's all I'm gonna say😌😌😌

Enjoy!

Kevin

🎶I wake up on a daily basis
I count this money up, I'm already rich
I go so hard with these riches
I fell in love as a dodie
I fell in love with the rollie...🎶

Sorting my music for later tonight, I sat in the family room of Kei's house in Cali. We was out here for Sara and Mike's dinner where they tell they families that they're married.

🎶I'm ballin' outta control
I'm ballin' outta control, I'm ballin' outta control🎶

Laughing I looked up and seen YaYa walking in singing "I'm ballin' outts control" part.

"Man y'all gon make my daughta' into a lah trap queen bruh." Aug shook his head.

"YaYa singing it for your pops." I laughed.

🎶I wake up on a daily basis
I count this money up, I'm already rich...🎶

"Lah girl!" He snatched her up. "Gon find ya momma."

As I laughed, I paused my music as we sat.

"Wassup bruh."

"Man this wedding shit harder than I thought." He exhaled.

"Bro why you ain't just let Keira help."

"Nah." He shook his head. "She be doing a lot too so Ion want to put no pressure on ha, Ion wanna take no chances."

"What you mean?"

"I mean she still be having ha off days and tha last thing I need right now is anything happening to ha. YaYa ain't a baby no more, she'on need to see shit happening with her momma."

"You right." I nodded same time YaYa came running back in.

She came over to me, or so I thought. She went straight to my laptop and scrolling my list.

"Kenya what we tell you bout touching lah girl." Aug called.

I sat quietly and watched as she selected a song. Soon as Aug heard "Live from the gutter" start to play he shot up as she took off running.

"Keira!!!" He yelled as he left the room.

"What!"

"Come get ya lah trap child fa me please!"

I just sat there laughing as I went back to my business. After this dinner I had an important gig and I didn't want to be unprepared.

"Kevin."

"Yo." I looked up at Keira.

"What the hell is August bitching about?"

"YaYa singing Future and Drake." I laughed.

"That's it?" She sucked her teeth. "I thought its come crazy shit." She shook her head and walked off.

"Kei?"

"Yea?" She turned back to me.

"You lose weight?"