xxv

"Us, I want to talk about us."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

Did I just say that? Oh my good god.

"Good cause I want to talk about us too."

Holy Shit, was this happening?

"Okay." was all I replied, Emotions were soaring through my body, I had most likely forgot about Mason and what had happened minutes ago, Matt was all I had on my mind now.

We reached the hotel I had booked, They said they would try to get us a three bedder but of course, No promises.

Now since we were here early, Dear God give us a good room.

I grabbed Maija, My bag, and her bag then shut both passenger and right back seat. Oh the glory of having two identical car seats for fraternal twins.

"Hello, I've booked a three bedroom suite under the name of Hudson?" I asked the Receptionist

"I'm sorry we just gave our last three bedroom to a young couple much like yourselves, We have a two bedroom suite waiting for you my dear." The receptionist said with a smile on his chubby face.

"Close enough I guess." I said disappointed in hotels once again, I then swiped my debit card making sure we were allowed in to our room.

After all that was done I grabbed my Daughter and our two bags then headed for the elevator with Matt and the twins in our arms.

we waited in an elevator as the twins started getting impatient, It was obviously taking forever, which it technically was considering it had been a minute and a minute in a elevator with ridiculous music is horrid.

Soon enough we got out of the elevator and we were able to open our door as I placed Maija on the floor as Matt did the same with Brandon seconds later.

"So about us.." I started the conversation

"Yeah, about us." Matt responded

"I want to know where we stand, after nine years and all this drama, I may like you." I answered not realizing what I had said until after.

Shoot.

"Well you know what's funny, After staying with you and the twins for a month, Sleeping in a bed with you in Portland, Watching the July 4th Fireworks on your birthday, I think I may like you again too." Matt said letting a huge weight be lifted off my shoulder.

"You do?" I said feeling like a thirteen year old girl again in Canada being told my crush had liked me.

"I do." Matt responded

"Well at least I've gotten that off my chest." I responded trying not to make myself seem like a dork

"Yeah, We did, So about that Mason thing. I'm sorry I let him take you for a minute."

"No, No, No. he might've took me there but he won't harm us again, He knows how strong my family is, We've won." I assured Matt

"You better be right, What if Mason has something devious planned?" Matt worried

"He won't, We've shown him the consequences before and the next time he comes, The consequences will be far worse." I assured Matt again

Matt nodded and I sparked a little memory in my head when everything came back, my first day at LA district Public school, It was a series of my first day, it went from Gym, to Socials, to Science, to French.