vi

I made it up the first step of the stairs before I felt something, Something that made my world go black. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

[^^Hospital^^] 

[^^Katy's POV^^]

It's been Three days since Natalie's woke up, Well All I was really told was to be at the hospital, And Fast.

I got a Call from John saying Natalie was in the Hospital, she had fell and Fainted.

Knowing she was pregnant, It broke my heart a little, Knowing the unborn child could die, I didn't know how long she'd been pregnant for but I was curious to Know.

I Phoned Shannon and Asked her to come watch Autumn and Jackson for me for the third day in a row, well second anyways.

I was going to have to tell the kids who their father was soon, They may not get the picture, that this would be the first time he's actually heard about being their dad, But better than not telling them at all

I know Autumn may not understand but I know Jackson will, He's very smart for his age, At the end of the year he had all A's and His teachers told me he was the smartest kid in his class.

Since Autumn was born I've been paying less attention to Jackson by the day, Natalie told me Two days ago about it, I had completely forgotten about Jackson.

There were no real words to say about it, I knew what was happening I just had forgot about him so badly that I only thought I had one kid, I felt like such a terrible mother, Who forgets about their own kids?

I do apparently.

"Ms Perry! You're here again?" The Nurse said astonished I was here

"My Daughter is here in this Hospital, She hasn't woke up yet, It's been three days."

"Oh my, I'm very sorry Ms Perry, I didn't mean to intrude or anything."

"It's fine, She'll be fine, You can call me Katy as well, Ms Perry seems so Posh." I said smiling at my past mid-wife who after me had enough of babies, She helped around more of the intensive care unit."

"How is Autumn doing? I haven't seen her for four years now, Time flys doesn't it."

"Oh Autumn is doing quite fine actually, Yes Time does fly, I wish my twenty-two year old girl would stop growing up, She makes me feel so old nowadays."

"I would bet she does! you can't be older than 40, you're in perfect shape, your kids haven't worn you down at all."

"I'm 36 thank god, Don't even go there, The big Four-Oh will be a scary one for me, I never wanted to see myself being responsible and having kids, Never less being Forty in Four years!" I said laughing slightly

A doctor tapped my shoulder telling me I could see Natalie and she and the baby were fine.

I nodded and smiled at the nurse as I walked into Natalie's room.

She was sleeping but she could wake up any moment, She wasn't in a coma, She was resting.

That's what the doctor told me anyways, I was hoping he was right.

It was when I got a call from Shannon I got confused, I was really just hoping it was something Positive, I didn't have time to be anywhere else than here with my Daughter.

"Hello, Shannon?" I said somewhat in a annoyed tone

"Kate... I got some news for you?" Shannon said sheepishly

"What is it?" I said as I sighed

"What Hospital are you at?" Shannon asked

"Los Angeles Regional, Why?" I asked confused