vii

I put my phone back on the side table as I bid my best friends goodbye for a couple of days.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

[^^2 months Later^^] 

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

3 months, and 2 days into my pregnancy also classified as 12 weeks exactly.

I learned about a week after I got out of the hospital, Sheryl was pregnant as well!

I'm guessing she's around the six week mark.

Us four have been hanging out all the time again, Up to our old shenanigans and what not.

Mine, Sheryl's, and Matt's five year school reunion is coming up tonight actually, I'm bringing John along for the heck of it.

We'll get to see Miss Violet, Mr Pork, Ms Boody, And Mr Bysale again. I'm excited to see what five years has done to all of the teachers here.

Especially. Miss Violet.

All teachers if they have Kids, The kids have to go, I'm nine weeks pregnant and actually starting to visibly show, It's wonderful to see the press everyday. Stalking me.

Sheryl is just starting to show that she's pregnant, I'm so excited for the both of us, Who knows what's going to happen

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed I was actually carrying some sort of life inside of me.

Today is September 5th which means The Ultrasound Is tomorrow, I made sure John got tomorrow off for Family time. I've been working 6 days a week, All 6 at Starbucks and working at home with whatever other time I have, I got John Cooking lessons cause I can't stand the smell of food.

I make 10 dollars an hour at starbucks working a 5 hour shift, and 30 dollars at home an hour with whatever shift I can handle. So really I'm starting to Realize I need as much Money as I can get my hands on.

John recently got a promotion to some sort of manager at the Mechanic Centre making 60 dollars an hour, he works eight hours a day, 5 days a week, Making under 2,500 dollars a week.

I make just under 1,100 dollars a week now, It's definitely a improvement, I used to make 340 dollars a week, I understand now how much Money I need to Survive, We use my income to pay bills while we use John's income to provide us food, Clothing when Needed, And Of course We're starting to get ready with the baby.

We've got just over thirty thousand saved up for the baby, Sometimes taking money out of the bank for other things as needed.

I think we'll do OK with Finances for the baby, But i'm going to be off work for a year after the baby is born, We'll be making half as much money as usual.

That's what I'm scared about, We'll have no money for anything, A thousand dollars may sound like a lot, But it's not.

Any sort of cash in my hands is sacred, I use it wisely, I've learned that the real world gives reality checks, Katy made sure I had a reality check. It wasn't a fun experience.

Being 18 and having a reality check where your mom kicks you out with a thousand dollars and tells you to go survive for the rest of my life wasn't fun.

That was honestly probably my most desperate moments, Being pretty much broke, And trying to survive.

Those don't go together, They don't usually mix.

I bit down on my lip realizing I was going to have yet another reality check in six months, In 25 weeks I was going to face the challenges of being a mother.