xvi

"Well than I have confirmed that the child is in fact the daughter of...."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^Matt's POV^^]

"The child is in fact the daughter of..."

The doctor stopped mid sentence, making Nat and I hate the wait even more.

"The blonde one! It doesn't take a genius to figure it out either."

Nat and I looked at each other in shock, Majia was mine.

How would we tell this to John? How would I tell this to Sheryl?!?!

Everything seemed as if it was just getting better then. BAM yet another obstacle, Of course it's mine and Natalie's fault in the first place, If we hadn't of been so stupid, we wouldn't be in another predicament like this one.

"Thank you, I guess.." Natalie said obviously trying to figure everything out.

"Yeah, Thanks I guess." I replied nonchalantly even though I was anything but nonchalant right now.

Natalie grabbed Majia's carrier and we were both out, She put Majia in her's and John's Range Rover and looked at me straight in the eyes before looking down as if she was ashamed of herself. She shouldn't be though, we created something beautiful.

I may have my son, Trevor but Majia is something else. Blonde hair just like mine and she shares mine and Natalie's eye colour; Grey-Blue, With the exception of Sharing Natalie's little green dot below her pupils.

I run up to Nat making sure she leaves not ashamed of this whole ordeal.

"Nat!" I yell as I get closer gaining Natalie's full attention

"Look, Matt... I'm s--" i cut her off before she could bombard me with apology's i didn't want.

"Don't apologize, Nat. Don't be ashamed either. I know what we did back like 13 months ago wasn't the best decision but look what it gave us. It gave us a beautiful human being."

"I shouldn't be ashamed, I know. I just feel so dirty knowing I cheated on John and got pregnant with somebody else's baby, he was gaining information by the day, he still is, It's going to hit mine and John's relationship like a wildfire when he finds out. We've been fighting a lot lately and i'm supposed to go into the studio soon, and everything is so---" I cut her off by hugging her, I want her to know things are going to get better, There may be a hill to climb but you're gunna get over that hill, I want her to know that.

"Look I know things didn't go how you wanted it, But we'll get through this, you and John will be fine too, I know it." I said smiling

Nat was in this stunning little dress that went down to her knees, She had on two inch heels so she was still shorter than me by a good five inches.

"Matt I have to go, The paps are getting pictures of us and I'm sorry but John can't find out about this until i'm ready to tell him." Nat said putting her head down as she hugged me once more then got into the Range Rover and smiled as she pulled out.

I went to my vehicle as I saw the paps in the near by bushes, They disgust me, making people's lives miserable as they snap pictures or take videos of somebody during something important to them.

As I left I was left pondering in my thoughts about Majia, how would I tell Sheryl? She would obviously catch onto me being sneaky, She catches onto that stuff so easily, I can never get away with one thing.

Maybe I should be a bit afraid, I don't want to lose Sheryl and Trevor, I already know that Natalie and Majia won't leave me. Unless something else happens between Nat and John, I shouldn't be afraid though, everything will be just fine.