Chapter thirteen

.[I KNOW KATY IS STILL IN NYC BUT IN THE FIC SHE'S CONING BACK, ANYTHING ELSE KATY DOES THAT'S IMPORTANT IN NYC WILL BE DONE IN LA!!]

I needed to get back to Los Angeles, And Soon at that. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

I looked at my Clock as I woke up on A stupid Saturday.

Usually Teens would be thanking anything and everything when it was a weekend.

I wasn't.

My mom was in New York since Thursday and Shannon Had eaten every single thing in this house, We were both starving and I'm surprised Kitty and Monkey lasted the night not being eaten by us.

When I told Katy she was taking me out for dinner when she came back, I was being serious, She was taking me out for dinner and paying the bill for a feast.

Katy also told me she was coming home soon, I didn't know how soon she was talking about but I hoped she was coming home soon.

I got out of my bed to see Shannon on the Floor of my bedroom.

"Wow she's not capable of even getting into Katy's room."I mumbled

I went downstairs and flicked on the Television, I remembered today my Parents were going to A Soccer Match, Well my Adoptive parents were going.

Would they give my ticket to Alison? What would they do with my extra ticket.

I started to remember, There was a game against Los Angeles Next Week at Home, The next Day was Mothers Day.

I know I should've moved on already, I know I should be thinking of what I should Get Katy but... I haven't called her mom all my life, In fact it was only once I've EVER called her mom, And that was on accident, It was a good mistake though.

I was thinking about Getting Katy to take me home.

"Take me home

To the place

Where i belong 

----"

I couldn't finish the chant, It didn't feel right, I was in Los Angeles now, I had to try and forget about Canada, But i couldn't.

I had grown up there, My best friend lived there, My adorable little sister lived there, The people I had there were my everything.

I wanted to go back, Whenever I thought about the word "Go Back" it occurred to me that I really wanted to go back.

Catch up with Sophie, Drink our stupid Tea and Make Freaking Delia Smith Pancakes.

It was our way of being us.

Sophie was the Reason I had became A KatyCat, I would have never heard of the two words that were a Goddess' name, In 2009 We Hung out at her old house and I instantly fell in love with Katy, Little did I know She beheld A Huge Secret at that time.

I couldn't be bothered to care. 

Katy was Calling and I immediately picked it up.

"Natalie? Is Shannon there?" A worried Katy asked 

Shannon's upstairs, With her phone in her pocket." I said

"Well she's not answering and I got worried."

"Stop worrying Katy, We're fine"i assured Katy

"Oh and I promise I'll be home soon, First thing in the morning i'm getting on a plane back to Los Angeles."Katy said, Knowing Katy she beheld a Huge smile Knowing she could come back and Take care of me.