Chapter eighteen

This is our Rainbow, One of Our Many Rainbows. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

After Katy and I had our Lovey-Dovey Mother/Daughter moment, We got serious.

We changed into 'Proper' clothing and got ready, Katy put on her Sunglasses so she wouldn't get noticed, then I put my hair back in a Ponytail and wore Sport Shorts and A Large T-shirt, I tucked the Shirt in and Pulled it out a bit.

When Katy and I were ready to Leave it was 12, We had to be at Court by 2, We decided on going to a café for Lunch, Something Small and quick.

I put on my Black TOMS and went out the door with my sunglasses, Katy put on a really stupid wig before we left, I swear people are going to notice us because of her Outfit.

We got into the car, I had my head down with my body, Hoping the paps wouldn't notice me.

They were idiots of course so they didn't notice me, Stupid paps.

When we got to the Café nobody noticed us, Until the wig came off when Katy exited her car, The paps were at the Café in a matter of minutes, I was actually scared, The paps were gunna see Katy and I together for the first time out in public.

What kind of headlines would they make.

Would Katy and I be discovered.

Would the paps piece it all together.

What kind of trouble would Katy be in.

When the lady came to take our order I think she was a bit taken back, Like i'm pretty sure I almost heard her ask for an autograph.

Katy and I both ordered a soup and then we left, We wanted to be early for the hearing, once we were outside the court room, Katy grabbed hold of my hand, I was taking this as a "this may be our last moment together, We need to embrace it" moment.

We took a seat beside each on the seat in front of the court room, We were just waiting for everybody to let us in, I knew that they would ask me to speak.

I also Knew that my whole speech I was winging was going to be telling the truth, I was going to state That Mason was a Dick, Without saying 'Dick' of course, I was going to state that I wished to live with Katy.

Katy and I wanted to live in peace and Quiet, We just wanted to have a minute to ourselves, Without Mason able to Ruin it, Or anybody in fact, Not even Shannon or My boyfriend John, we wanted it to ourselves.

It was clear we wanted our own moment, Katy had even Stated beforehand, She even wanted a minute without all the Drama, She wanted Mason gone, She wanted all her worries gone.

She worried about me all the time, She didn't want me gone though, I was understanding that finally, Katy loved me too much to get rid of me, I loved her as much as she loved me, We just wanted to be happy, With all the Downs we have had, We deserve This Up, We deserved it so badly, I wasn't going to put up with going to Mason's, I would Hitch-hike my way back to Los Angeles, Rain or Shine, I was going to live with Katy.

we were finally called in, Katy took a seat in the middle as her Lawyer took a seat on the Left, I took a seat on the right, And court was starting.

The hearing was quite boring, Considering no Paps knew about the Hearing, It was pretty quite, Except for a couple moments when Katy or Mason had their outbursts, After It had been An hour, I was called to the stands.

"Natalie, Who do you want to live with." The judge asked me

"First off I would like to make this clear that Mason Has Abused me, I have had the bruises to show, Katy has two Hand prints on her Face from yesterday, Now I want to Say That I've known Mason since February I think, And in all meetings i've had with him, He's either pointed a Gun at my face, Or slapped me across the face---" Mason cut me off