xiii

Natalie

Pregnant for: 31 weeks ( 7 months and 3 weeks)

Expected: 6 weeks (1 month 2 weeks)

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Can't wait to see what the headlines about us are now... Great.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^6 weeks Later^^]

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

Over the past six weeks, Jay and I had become VERY close, Considering I hadn't known him as anything other than my father, It was different than Katy and I.

I had known Katy as a pop sensation and my idol before I knew she was my mother. It was different with Jay.

Katy honestly didn't care if she was called mom or Katy by me, She had two other children whom she was called 'mommy' or 'mom' by.

It wouldn't be like that at all when the twins were born.

I would make sure they knew who John and I were.

The weeks were approaching fast and it was a new year; 2021 to be exact!

Katy, Jay, and I had been bonding a lot, even if most of our bonding sessions included me eating.

Katy, John, Jackson, and Autumn were becoming more of a "family" par-say i guess since Katy and John still have yet to put a label on their relationship.

Mine and John's mid-wife says the twins are due March 15th, She told us to stay alert as they will most likely come a bit earlier than that considering the Twins are basically full grown.

With them being basically full grown, Basically means i'm going into the hospital in a month and a half in pure pain.

My stomach is huge, I have no clue how women do it, Being pregnant for 37-40 weeks with sometimes more than just twins.

How do their uterus' do it?

John told me he had to go to work today, I was completely fine with it. He got a job with Universal I believe, in California.

Our expected hospital was only 20 minutes away, but he's already taken a scheduled two week leave off work. From March 7th to March 21st. He wants to be with me when my water breaks, He's been going everywhere with me lately. He just wants to make sure I know he cares. Almost like how Katy didn't...

[^^Flashback^^]

~August 1st 2012~

"Darling when are we going to tell her?" I overheard my mother talking to my father

"Well do we really want to tell Natalie she's adopted?" My father replied to my mother

My mouth dropped. I was adopted? How could this be? Obviously I wasn't meant to of heard that. I was going to drop this conversation I had heard. I was at my best friends funeral, How could they talk about something like THIS, Unaware i'm behind them, the person they don't want hearing this conversation.

"I want to tell her before 2013 approaches, She deserves to find her real family. Even if her mother was a bit young." My mother said, I heard her taking deep breaths as she spoke, Did I really matter that much to them? I couldn't of.

"Or should we let that horrible person suffer?" My dad said obviously trying to see if they could keep me or not forever

"We're telling her after christmas. End of discussion." My mom said walking away from my dad opposite of me, I was hiding behind a fern as I watched my father grab onto a stone pole and sob. I had never seen him like this.