Chapter 17

I had just about made it, That was until i had bumped into Matt.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I took my eyes off of him and continued to my locker.

"It's science first again." Matt said

Before i had a chance to open my locker I bashed my head against my unopened locker and cursed.

"Don't like science?"

"Ms. Violet In Particular, She thinks we're having fun and Absolutely beaming to learn about this Hell, She calls it Science though, I hate Electricity, I don't plan on using this Stuff later on, She says we will but seriously, I can't take her serious when she say it!"

"Good to know."

I sighed as I opened the locker, I grabbed my Science books and turned around to have them Carried for me.

I smiled slightly as I noticed Nathan behind me Holding my books.

I waved at Matt as Nathan Walked to class.

Matt and I were sitting at a table again.

Nathan Placed my Binder down on the table and held my hand, I watched as Matt walked in Setting his Binder down besides mine, then leaving quickly.

I grabbed my phone and noticed a text from Katy.

Katy

How is school so far?

I replied

Hasn't started yet.

Katy answered quickly

Oh OK, Have a Good day, I'm going to be away till 4.

i didn't reply since the bell just rung

Nathan had left and I had sat Myself down.

[^^After School^^]

I placed my Socials Binder in my Locker and Turned around to see Matt.

"You're dating Nathan, Aren't you."

"Yeah... Why?"

"He's a douche, He will dump you."

"He hasn't yet, He said he won't."

"Well i don't know about that"

"Good to know."

"When would you like to start studying?"

"How about Tomorrow at Lunch?"

"Sounds Like a ---"

I looked to where matt was looking, Beside me.

Nathan was beside me.

Nathan started to walk me out.

"See you tomorrow!" I yelled before Grabbing Nathan's hand and walking to my house.

When We got to my house Nathan Kissed my lips, That was the exact time Katy got into the drieway, Uncanny timing like always.

Katy unrolled her window and her mouth was wide open.

She had just witnessed her Daughter kiss her Boyfriend on the Lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I whispered to Nathan, then Opening the Gate for both me and Katy.

I ran to my room and I swear I could've died.

"Babes!" Katy yelled

I knew I wasn't in trouble But I was going to get a Talk, Knowing me It was going to end up as World War III, me and Katy were going to be fighting and she wouldn't let me see Nathan for a really long time.