Epilogue

[I've gotten bored so this is the epilogue, I will release a one shots book of just different parts of Natalie's life some before she met Katy, most after, some after with Matt and the twins, I won't post often but I will post, Maybe once a month or something, I don't know.]

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

Twelve years can do a lot to a person, a person can change a lot you know. All of us have.

I'm twenty-six years of age, turning twenty-seven in three months. I have released a very successful album, I have been married for two years and seven months and I have got a two and a half year old old son named Riley. Riley has brown hair and blue eyes. My brown hair, Matt's blue eyes.

Maija and Brandon are four years old now. Maija beginning to be very sassy, 'No' seems to be one of her most used words. Brandon is a typical chill four year old, 'No' is a word not much used in his vocabulary.

"Mommy!" Maija yelled like the four year she is.

"What is it Mai?" I asked using her nick-name.

"Brandon said he gets to go to his daddy's. I want to go too." For a four year old yes she was smart.

"You can't baby." Matt's voice rung.

"Why not?" Brandon asked looking up.

Currently, I was sitting on the couch. Matt had just entered the living room, Maija was on my lap, and Brandon was sitting on the floor playing with his trucks looking up at us.

"Just because she can not darling. Maija gets to stay home with her daddy and you get to go see your daddy."

Brandon's last name is still Chase. But, I did agree to let John see him once a week supervised for two hours, and he doesn't usually take up these offers since he really has more on his plate with Sheryl. Him and Sheryl have Trevor and a little girl now. I guess I didn't mention, but, John and Sheryl got back together for Trevor's sake. They wanted to share a family together. John is going on a business trip to Egypt for a month so not only do I bet Sheryl is upset at him, I am too since he never puts in time for Brandon. Brandon is very well aware of this too. When John couldn't come to the Twins' third birthday party and we had to tell Brandon. We caught Brandon on tape stating how he hated his daddy and wished Matt was his actual daddy. We had sent it to John and I bet it didn't make him feel very good either.

"I don't want to see my daddy." Brandon boldly stated.

"I know you don't hun. You have to though, it's just the rules." I sighed.

Brandon got up slowly and left, He was probably going to go upstairs and cry like a four year old, for being four I gave him props. Brandon ended up being the fast walker but he was always right behind Maija when she said something.

Maija looked at me and started crying and I sighed as I started hearing the silent cries of Riley.

"Matt, take her, I will go and calm Riley down." I said handing Matt, Maija.

Matt nodded as he grabbed Maija. I didn't really give him a choice but really it wasn't like he had one, three crying babies all in one go.

I sighed as I got into Riley's room and saw that all that had happened was that he was startled.

Brandon and Maija's bed times were six-thirty, and Riley's was two but he got up once within that and went back to bed at Six-Thirty.

Everybody was finally on some sort of schedule and thank god that had happened.

"Mumma." Riley called

"Do you want up bub?" I asked and he raised his arms as if signal for me to lift him up. Riley was the shy one, barely said any words. He was a momma's boy but what was weird was that when he did talk, He had a weird tone to his accent, Jay was Scottish and took Riley out quite a bit. But, really, Riley couldn't develop a Scottish accent from hanging around with my Scottish, English, and American dad who has an American accent. It wasn't possible. Maybe it was I don't even know anymore. My life became screwed up as soon as Katy told me I was her daughter. You know what though, as messed up as my life is, I love my life.