Chapter One ~ Start of second book

[^Recap on Last Book^]

I saw Mason at Door, My Jaw Dropped, I screamed In terror, How the hell did my nightmare come true, How the hell did Mason find out where Katy was living, Why was Mason ruining my Just mended Life.

Katy Ran to the door to stop straight in her tracks, I stopped her before she got Her Hands on Mason and Killed him, It was the worst thing to watch, I was part of It, I was the reason this was happening.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

I held Katy back for seconds before John got a hold Of Her.

"What the hell are you doing here you dick!" Katy yelled

"Here to tell you I want my Child."

"What! There is no fucking Way you think you're getting her!" Katy Yelled

I stepped back from the door in case Mason Tried anything.

I looked back to see John Holding Katy by the stomach with one hand, The other holding both her hands back.

"Well we can't talk to you right now, We're kinda busy, Maybe next time, Take your message after the beep. BEEP" i said then slammed and locked the door right in his face.

John let go of Katy and I got in front of the door not letting her pass.

We all heard Mason's Voice on the line with a Lawyer, He was arranging A Trial, To actually try and Get me.

I soon ran upstairs not wanting them to see me in tears.

I heard Katy come after me, It was either that or she went to come cry with me.

I slammed my door, I started hysterically crying, I heard Katy outside my room, She was leaning on the door and Crying, We were just Starting to be Happy, Why was this Happening.

Soon before I knew It i was asleep.

[^^Dream^^]

"Because of Who She is, There will be no Mention of Katy's Career or Money, No such Bribery will be Taken." The Judge stated

Katy and I nodded.

I looked over to Mason's side, He had the biggest smirk on his face, I wanted to smack Him so hard, His Great Grandchildren would see a glimpse of Hell.

"Mason please come to the stands."

Mason did as he was told and sat in the stands and answered questions.

"What would you do with Natalie if you got her?"

"I've barely had Natalie for 12 hours, I don't even know what she likes."

Katy got up and started yelling.

"BULLSHIT, HE IS TELLING YOU---"

"Get your dirty ass hands off me!" Katy added

John was in the stands, Helpless, He couldn't do anything, He could just stare, Mortified at what was happening.

"The Custody Of Natalie, Goes To Mason, We Have no Choice, We've seen enough of Katy."

Those words Changed me, Everything went Slow motion, Katy hadn't got out of the court room just yet, She just escaped the grasp of the policemen, once more running over to me, hugging me before they took her.

John couldn't take this, He had left by now, Probably to meet Katy before she went to Jail.

Mason Came over to me with a Smirk on his face, I started crying, Hysterically Yelling, Telling the judge to give Custody to Katy, He wouldn't listen, Mason grabbed my arm Harshly and Dragged me out.