iv

((- if you haven't noticed yet this book will be mostly in Natalie's POV switching back from hers and matt's most of the chapters, Katy's POV will be used during the odd time though, Don't worry :) it's just that this is more of Natalie's Sequel, Natalie's Life after getting known to the world, It's just the beginning so don't worry, This book is Planned to have the most chapters out of The two that Go with this book. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THOSE TWO FIRST NOTHING WILL MAKE SENSE! So please do if you haven't, Sorry for this super long intro, On with the book. -))

[<< I also know that the times in this book are weird, Katy's thirty-six yet Natalie's Twenty-Two, And Katy had Natalie when she was nineteen, Mind the Mess up please, Oh and yet Natalie was Ten when I kissed a Girl came out. Please mind the mistakes within the book, I don't mean for them to happen really I don't! Just Remember that Katy is Thirty-Six and Natalie is Twenty-Two.>>]

With that, I fell asleep without myself In the covers, Without Anything, I fell asleep on my own will, Completely caving into my body's demands. 

^^^^^^^^^^^ 

[^^Natalie's POV^^] 

[^^next day^^]

I awoke in the bed by myself, I had got John to take the day off and Matt was meeting us at the Clinic, We were doing some sort of blood test thingy to see who is the father of my un-born child.

So far being pregnant wasn't helping anything, One Matt made me think he was the father and I didn't even know, For all I know, He could be the dad, There was this part inside of me that wanted John to be the Father though, We're married and Having a child with somebody else is gunna be a downer, It'll ruin my marriage of 5 months.

I got up and Brushed my teeth and hair before I knew I would have a terrible mood swing or have to run to the toilet to keep me from killing a carpet or two.

Today was a big day for John and I, It was one that could Save or Break our relationship for sure, I knew it too, There was a Part of Me though that felt bad for Matt.

I had pretty much said right in front of him that I wanted John to be the father.

I knew it was crucial that he was but our relationships would never be the same, As much as I wanted to Believe John, it wouldn't be the same, We had both Cheated on each-other and Do you think I could really trust him or myself after it.

Really I wanted to trust myself but I couldn't just do It, I had deceived my own Husband and started this whole predicament, Then my Husband cheated on me.

I got changed into my white crop top and High waisted Jean shorts, I was really not looking forward to not being able to wear my usual outfits.

I was going to have to borrow Katy's clothing from when she was pregnant, Great just Great, I was going to borrow my mom's Four year old Clothes, They were obviously out of season and I honestly am High on fashion.

I called Katy first chance I had.

"Natalie? What's up?" Katy answered

"I wanted to ask you a question."

"That would be."

"What do I do if Matt really is the father and John gets pissed?"

"Try to calm John down and try to speak to him, Right now both Matt and John are expecting to be the fathers, You have to play it carefully."

"I sorta guessed that one, After I'm gunna come over for a visit okay, Come and Apologize to Jackson and Autumn."

"Tell me before you leave the clinic if I should prepare my shoulder and the snack-bar or party hats and the snack-bar, Okay?"