Chapter nineteen

[This Chapter Is Pretty much telling you what Happened at the Soccer game I went to yesterday, Considering Natalie is from Canada and I'm from Canada and I couldn't think of a better Country at the Time for Natalie to be 

From, So be it, This is just another Filler chapter I guess.]

"Everything will get better, I promise Babes." Katy said Smiling at me as she sat on the edge of my bed. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

[^^Next Day^^]

Yesterday after Shannon left Katy and I packed our bags, Shannon left right after my little 'meltdown' i was having a really bad day that day.

I used to always have those little meltdowns in Canada, Where I felt like I was just going to be doing everything wrong, My mom was always the one who made everything better.

In this Case, Katy had actually made it better, After Shannon left I felt much better, I know that Shannon is absolutely fine with seeing me like that, It's embarrassing though.

Doing one wrong thing then getting laughed at, Then doing another wrong thing, It just felt so terrible.

It was currently 10 AM and Katy and I were just leaving the house, I was surprised I had kept it from Katy this long, I was surprised Katy hadn't found out i was suspended yet.

I mean I know she's stupid sometimes, But seriously, You would've thought she would've excused me from my classes or something.

There was a Black Limousine waiting for us, Katy and I were just going, I was surprised Tamra, Bradford, Mia, Shannon, Johnny, or even Markus weren't coming with us, I understood though, This was our Time together, Our little bit of time together.

We had to come back Monday morning, I was fine with it though, We were going to support our teams at a soccer game, Then Mother's Day was the Next day.

As Soon as Katy and I got to the Very over-Crowded LAX airport, Where Paps were taking our photos every step we walked, It got Hectic right when Katy got spotted, Katy got spotted right when she got out of the Limo, I wasn't out yet, The paps were already crowding Katy.

The Paps were honestly Idiots, They still hadn't figured out Who I was, They knew now I was very important to Katy, She was guarding me like there was no tomorrow, She was slowly walking to the entrance of LAX, Me Nuzzled in the crook of her neck, Katy had her right arm around the frame of my body, While the other hand Had my arm.

When We got in we were instantly un recognized, It was if Katy wasn't famous, I had realized at least 30% of everybody in here at the moment was Either Famous or becoming Famous.

I had noticed we had past a lot of People in Wigs or With Very light make-up on, Katy and I were just two people from that Very long list who were wearing Light makeup.

The plane ride there I slept, Katy was beside me with her sun glasses and Fedora on, She slept too I think, It wasn't that Long of A Plane ride there, We could've just Drove there considering as soon as you cross the border, Drive for an hour longer and You're pretty much there.

I was very excited to be back in Canada, I knew how hard it was for Katy to come here with me, She knew my reasoning on why I wanted to be here.

I wanted to be here for Mother's Day, I knew it broke Katy's Heart but I couldn't help myself, I just wanted one more Mother's Day, I know I would probably say this for the rest of my life, I missed Everybody though.

Katy and I exited the YVR Airport and Being Not Bombarded by paps, It looked Like Katy was relieved, i took a wild Guess and Knew she wants the best for me, The best for me right now is to not be seen.