xxvi

"Natalie Hudson, I phoned your mother last night to ask her permission for you to date me, She said she would be happy for us to do so, so Natalie Emily Hudson, Future Pop-Star going to take over the world. Will you be my girlfriend?" Matt asked me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[^^11 days later^^]
[^^Natalie's POV^^]

We had just crossed Niagara Falls and we were now headed for New York now with the twins of course in the vehicle with us.

As we neared New York with every passing minute and Matt's hand on mine, we got closer, I turned the radio on to hear Sheryl's new song 'HeartBroken' to play, of course.

We soon got into New York to see the beautiful lights there, so many of them, such Tall buildings. It was so magnificent.

I reminisced in the Larger than life buildings thinking of Los Angeles and how much I was anticipating going home.

Oh how I wanted to go home soon.

Soon as we got out of the surprisingly not that long traffic Jam, Matt drove to our hotel, which was a four star hotel in which Matt's boss had paid for him to stay in.

And of course the first time ever in 18 days there was three beds.

Thank the lord.

I jumped on the Queen bed that happened to be mine and saw a Twin Bed perfect size for Maija and Brandon in the same room.

We went outside the first room to find we had basically been given a condo, there was a working gas stove top and the inside of the oven wasn't short of anything, there was a fridge and a freezer a dishwasher!

There was a television and a couch, I swear to god we came to the wrong hotel.

I went to the room where Matt would staying and it wasn't short of anything either, It was amazing.

Both the room's had their own Bathroom's and they had porcelain sinks, Marble tile. Amazing.

Maija started Crying and I knew this was just the beginning, Matt and I had planned on brining the twins to Times Square, The busiest place in all of New York.

I stopped Maija's cries by softly cradling her and Brandon being the jealous baby he is started crying after Maija stopped, He knows exactly just how to piss me off.

I repeated exactly what I had just done to Maija and then put him on the floor after he stopped crying.

Recently the twins were learning how to Crawl around, It was honestly a very early age but I was the exact same, I was overly determined to beat all my opponents the same age as me.

I said my first word which was 'mom' at the age of 7 months ironically to the wrong person anyways, I called my "mom's" best friend 'mom' anyways so I don't think I'll ever tell Katy that, She doesn't need to know.

I went into the living room of this huge hotel room to see Matt on the couch watching television.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked

"Nothing much, babe." He responded

"Such a well thought out answer." I replied

"I know right." he replied

I saw Maija's blonde hair coming through the door and I knew they were gunna have it their way, They always did anyways.

Next after her was Brandon's brown hair and their silly baby laughing noises that they made, These children were hilarious, they got their sense of humour from me obviously.

"So anyways, when are we going to Times Square?" I asked

"Tomorrow is my law appointment, so probably before then since the building is close to Time Square." Matt responded still more interested in the television than me

"okay, Tomorrow it is, then." I replied picking up Maija and putting her on Matt getting two smiles in response, I then picked Brandon up and sat on the nice cushioned seat with him on my lap.

--------------------------------------------------------

Matt and I were walking along New York just about near Time Square, The twins were being Carried of course, I was carrying Maija at the moment and Matt was carrying Brandon.

I stopped at a little shop and was looking at the things to offer, I heard Maija make a weird sound but dismissed it continuing to look at the glass beads, When she made the noise again I took her problems into consideration.

I realized I had lost Matt in a crowd like this with just my Purse, Phone, and one of my Twins.

I dismissed myself from the lady's shop telling her I had to go politely, If I was going to become a Celebrity I was going to be one of the Nicer ones.

I soon found a tall, muscular blonde haired man and hoped it was Matt.

He turned around and thankfully it was Matt but he seemed as distraught as I had been, That was when I realized.

"Matt, where's Brandon?" I asked Matt

"he was with you last time I saw him." Matt replied trying to see innocent

"Matt! We're in the heart of New York City and Brandon is missing, Not cool! C'mon we have to find him!" I said looking frantically around for Brandon until I saw the devil himself; John Freeway with a smile on his face carrying Brandon.

"What are you doing here." I spat at him

"going to a press conference in 40-ish minutes." He spat right back at me

Matt looked at his watch and hit his palm to his face.

"So you're the reason i'm here." Matt said totally unpleased

"Must be, Mr Chase." John said smiling devilishly

I gave Maija to Matt and Snatched Brandon out of his arms, Thank God Brandon was safe but why John was here made me mad.

He dragged us all out here, I was angry at him anyways considering he broke my heart, One of the many valid reasons I was angry at him. How could he.

John disappeared into the crowd and I knew we weren't safe, I trusted Sheryl but John, no I couldn't trust him yet.

Considering I was dating Matt things would get easier, I would get over John and be head over heels for Matt. It was exactly what happened before. I was just getting over Nathan then John came in and I became head over heels for him. Stupidest Mistake I've ever made in my whole entire teenage life.

Matt and I started walking away from Time Square and we started walking more towards where this building was, Matt wanted to be on time for his thing.

I didn't know what to call it since I don't work in that department, I work in the Music department.

We soon arrived to the Court of New York and Matt had to lave me in the Lobby with the twins for two hours, John had entered through the back to save awkward tension.

after two hours of just entertaining Matt came thorugh the door and thank god he did, I was just starting to get annoyed at the twins stupidity but I can't blame them, They are only 6 months old.

We headed back to the hotel and we had planned on going home Tomorrow and I was gunna get my Assistant to have Matt's corvette deported back to LA from New York.

I couldn't wait to be back in Los Angeles, The City of Angels.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're home!" I yelled unlocking the front door and putting Maija on the ground then going onto the couch picking up the scent I missed so much.

Oh God I was happy to be home.

As amazing as it was to get a cover shoot for my new single, done in Vancouver, The Most Congested City in all of North America, Better known as my hometown. It was good to be back in Los Angeles, I ultimately just missed home, The smell home had, I was thankful to be back.

I got up and made myself and Matt a snack considering it was 12 PM and we we're both probably hungry after a 5 hour flight, I picked Maija up and put her I her high chair ready to feed her, Getting Matt to do the same with Brandon, I found a box of Kraft Dinner and started boiling water while I started feeding the twins, putting instant oatmeal in a bowl and getting two spoons and feeding them bit by bit, I gave Matt the job of unpacking the twins' stuff and his own and I would get to unpacking my stuff when I had time.

I called Matt down in fifteen minutes when the kraft dinner was done and we ate Macaroni and it was good enough for lunch, Dinner I was ordering in since I wasn't fully sure of what I could prepare and frankly after travelling for 18 days and going into different timezones, I was ready to sleep. definitely had Jet Lag.

I'm just thankful to be sleeping in my own bed tonight, Really a Person can only Travel for so long until they miss home.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[A/N]

YAY FOR A CHAPTER IN TWO DAYS

NAY FOR SUCH A DAMN SHORT ONE, IT IS 1,500 WORDS BUT IT'S SO SMALL CMPARED TO NORMAL, THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE TOMORROW CONSIDERING IT'S ALREADY DONE. SO 10 VOTES AND I'LL UPDATE ;D

YAY NEW YORK AND LA, YAYAYAYAY

I WAS IN A BAD MOOD BUT NOW I'M DONE THIS CHAPTER AND MY BEST FRIEND IS WEARING OFF ON ME, OH GOD.

I'm going to stop with the capitals now o.

so anyways lots of love from Me to you, I love every single one of my readers s much and I want you to know that. ♥

Love always,

KatyIsMyFirework ♥