Chapter seven

[A/N- IT'S ONLY APRIL 2nd IN THIS CHAPTER, AT THE END IT SHOULD BE THE 8th]

I heard the Door open and Taylor Scream, I heard David's Shocked reaction and Thumping of the stairs, I was a total Goner.  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

I heard Taylor's Feet thumping up the Stairs and David's "Quiet" Laughter, Taylor came into my room and Chucked a Shoe at me. Forcefully.

I fell off the side of my bed and braced for impact, I had my phone in my hand and put it in my lap behind the pillow i was using, If David Didn't know or Remember who I was back then, He surely Wouldn't remember me now.

"Taylor! Taylor! It was Katy's Idea! I swear! I tried to talk her out of it!" I screamed while I had no clue what she was going to do, There was NO telling what she could do.

"Should I believe your innocent face, Just cause Your mom is my friend."

"YES! YES! YOU SHOULD!" I screamed

"Whoa wait Mom? Katy has A Child?" David Questioned

"STORY TIME!" I yelled happily throwing my pillow up like a Excited Child

"I'm confused!" David said

"Honestly, Who wasn't!" Taylor Said looking at david

"Let's head downstairs and I'll explain myself, And Katy's self." I said walking past them both and Heading down the stairs.

As soon as I got down stairs I sat On One of the Couches, It was probably Going to Take as long as Katy was out, I hoped she would come back within the hour, I didn't want to explain this without her, It was something that had to be done though.

Taylor and David appeared from The Stairs... Talking to each other.

Maybe Taylor does Fall in Love easily, David was actually around her age too, It was a bonus for them both.

David sat down and It looked like he was expecting the worst.

"Well Katy had me when she was 19, She loved me, Had me, Then Left me, Then 14 years later, She found me."

"Well that's um.."

"Oh, I have to Tell you both something!" Taylor said

"What?" David and I asked

"I'm going back on tour, I had a week off, I'm flying to Boston Tonight." Taylor said Frowning a bit, Right before I got a chance to answer her, We all know Who Opened the door to the house.

I looked at my watch, It had been an hour, Obviously By the sound of Heels Hitting The wall as forcefully as they did, This wasn't good.

Katy Had Threw her heels at the wall, Dropped her purse and Ran to her room, Of course she did, She was the teenager of the house.

I sighed as I got up, Knowing I was never going to hear the end of this one.

"Fucking hell, What did John do This time god dammit." I said As I Ran behind Katy up to her room.

I got To Katy's room and Knocked on the door sweetly.

"Katy?"

"If John is here, Tell him to go to hell." Katy said Coldly

"He's not here, Can I come in?" I asked

"If it's Nat, You can come in." Katy said

I opened and closed the door and saw Katy on her Bed, Pillow on face and Dress half way Up her leg.