Chapter eleven

Tonight had been amazing, 

Maybe Life was getting Better. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

[^^2 weeks later^^]

I awoke at 7:30 AM Realizing it was a stupid Tuesday, Tuesday's aren't my day if you have yet to notice.

I got ready for school, John had arranged to pick me up at the front gate of Katy's House.

He hadn't met Katy yet but he did know about her.

We weren't dating yet either, He told me he liked me though, I had yet to admit my crush on him, I was planning on telling him later today.

Since I had got back last week from my Week's Suspension I had to put my ass back in gear.

It was funny, I was getting a B or an A in every Class except for Math, Math was also with Ms. Violet, Jesus take the wheel, I was even Passing Science with a B!

Which literally blew my mind, I was expecting a Zero Percent in Science, The exact mark I was getting in Math I was the expectation I had for Science.

Ms. Violet and I aren't exactly Getting Along either, It sucks when a teacher hates your guts when you actually choked and didn't say it but get blamed.

I'm a good christian girl's daughter, I wouldn't hurt a fly. Except for her, Fly's are annoying and So is Ms. Violet. Connection? I think so.

Katy and I had been quite distant these past two weeks, It's almost like she went on the silent treatment on me for getting suspended.

Katy and I had sat at the table together but it was dead silent.

Katy was single and still is single so She didn't really have anybody over, The house was dead silent unless Shannon or Markus came over. Which was Twice.

I was mostly in my room, Texting John, Doing nothing, Cleaning my room.

As stupid as cleaning my room for fun seems. I inherited OCD from Katy, It had to be done.

My whole room went from Clean to too clean.

Matt and I hadn't talked since the day we had got suspended, It was starting to bug me he had never answered my texts, He wasn't answering me.

Were we fighting?

Was he mad at me for ditching him all the time?

I needed to apologize but I don't know if he'll accept my apology.

I got ready and wore my Mint Long sleeved Chiffon blouse with Navy Skinny jeans, I tied my hair back into a Pony tail, I then put on a black head band and put bobby pins in my hair to keep it in place.

I brushed my teeth and grabbed my books from my room and headed down stairs.

Katy hadn't gone to the studio yet, she was Sitting on the couch reading the news paper.

I went and ate breakfast alone in silence for the billionth time since i had been suspended.

Katy never said one word to me, not a good morning, Not even a good bye.

Was I worthless?

That's all i was, worthless in the eyes of my non caring mother, she might've wrote an inspirational song like Firework but she hated me, she made me feel worthless in times when i don't want to feel worthless, I just want to be loved by her.

"Bye Katy I love you." I exclaimed as I walked out the door, No answer. I was crushed once again, she really didn't love me.

I was Worthless.