xxiv

And just like that, the next three hours until we got to Portland we talked and sung and laughed, the whole way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

"Okay so I'd like to book a last minute hotel room." I asked the concierge who looked he knew what I was talking about.

"Right this way m'am." He said and I got Maija and her bag and my suitcase.

I saw Matt with Bran, his bag and Matt's suitcase. Matt then locked his car then started to walk towards the door.

I went to the person at the front desk, forgetting what they were called, oh I'll figure it out later.

"So I'd like to get a room for four, So three beds in a room would be great." I asked smiling

"I'm sorry Miss Hudson, the best room we have only has two beds."

"Oh, well I guess we'll be heading out---" I waited as I turned around winking at Matt hoping he would catch on to what I was doing

"Miss Hudson, I know what you're doing, so many people do that to us." He said and I turned back around with a frown on my face

"I guess we'll take it." I said and how stupid did I sound right there to Matt?

Probably pretty stupid.

************************

"I'm sorry about taking this hotel, It was literally the last choice we had, it was this or your corvette, and that would not be a fun sleep, sorry." I apologized to Matt.

"It's fine, we'll just do what we have done before." He replied nonchalantly

"WAIT WHAT!?!?" I asked

Matt facepalmed making a large smacking noise, then he placed Maija down on the floor as I had previously done with Brandon only seconds ago.

"We shared a bed but stayed on our separate sides." Matt said shaking his head knowing exactly what I meant.

"Ohhhh that time when we went to summer camp together like 8 years ago."

"Exactly." Matt said nodding his head

"Okay so take the covers of the bed and put them around the edge of the bed like a barrier so the twins don't fall off the bed although I know they won't fall." I suggested

Matt and I did what I suggested and we put the twins to bed for a nap until we went out for dinner, we were staying in Portland for the night then heading out to Seattle, I decided that staying in Vancouver was more important for me, Matt and I were gunna get a couple of photographers and we were gunna get a couple photo's for my upcoming single, I was currently writing, I had the first verse and the second verse but was currently stuck on the bridge and chorus.

I started getting ready while I had the time, I basically just got changed into a peach coloured mini dress, I stayed in the bathroom twenty more minutes getting my make-up perfected, trying to get a perfect top eye-liner, I put on fake eyelashes, peach pink lipstick, primer, concealer, foundation, bronzer, then finally to finish my look off Powder.

I smiled at how well I did with my make-up then left out the bathroom door feeling very accomplished.

"What restaurant do you think we're going to!" Matt questioned

"Well I don't think we're going to Boston Fucking Pizza this time." I answered setting things straight

"Well I knew that." Matt replied checking his wallet