Chapter 19

[A/N] I know i said there would be 20 chapters numerous times, Very Sorry about this but This the Last Chapter. 

-----------

I went to bed and fell asleep instantly, Today had been good no matter how bad some parts had been.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^Next Week^^] -Sunday- 

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

Mine and Katy's relationship was going strong, I think we finally both realized how much we needed each other, Still nobody knew about me.

Katy called me down for Breakfast, I was just getting changed.

I was wearing Skinny jeans again with a Rainbow Crop top and My Striped Wool sweater.

As I walked down the stairs I noticed a smile off of Katy, I gladly Returned the Smile, Katy made my day better every time I looked at her.

"Good morning Babes." Katy said Smiling as she kissed my forehead and Cradling me in a Hug.

"Good morning Katy, what's for breakfast?"

"I can't cook."

"Let me guess, Starbucks is for breakfast."

"Don't forget Tim Hortons."

"How could I!" I yelled shaping my mouth into an 'O'

"I love you so much, There is some cereal in the cupboards if you're really that hungry." Katy said letting me go after a quick kiss on the cheek

I went into the kitchen to see a bowl awaiting me, Plus my favourite cereal already out.

"Thanks Katy." I yelled to Katy who was in the other room drinking her morning Coffee

"No problem, I knew what you would want." She yelled back.

Katy and I knew what each other wanted, Had, And needed.

It was Cute though, We had gone from, Well in my Point Of View, From Strangers, To I hated Katy, After that to a growing relationship, To the Loving Mother/Daughter relationship we have now, I would Do anything for Katy and She would Do anything for me, I understand that now, Katy understands it as well, As far as I know of anyways.

I received a Text from Who other than

Nathan.

Yeah I um Need to tell you something.

I replied

I need to tell you something as well.

I got on my TOMS and Grabbed my phone, I quickly told Katy bye without giving her any explanation.

We were meeting at the park where we had met.

I saw Nathan's Brown hair and His backwards hat and Knew it was him.

He saw me and Came for me.

"I didn't want to do this Via text but..."

"Let me guess you're breaking up with me." I chimed in

"Actually it's sorta a forced break-up."

"How...?"

"I'm moving to Germany."

"WHAT!"

"Yeah, My dad found work there, California wasn't paying enough and apparently Dortmund was,we also have Family there, So we're moving there in a week."

"Oh um." I said standing there awkwardly

Nathan rose my chin slightly

"I will always love you though."