viii

Natalie  

Pregnant for ---- 12 weeks (3 months) 

Expected date ---- 25 weeks (6 months) 

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

"Wait. what?" John and I said in unison 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

"You're kidding me right?" I asked the Mid-Wife still clearly shocked at the news she had given us.

"Yes, You're Pregnant with twins, For the hundredth time." She said slightly laughing from how much shock I had.

"Well Looks like we really better be putting our asses into Gear now, John." I said Looking at him

"So that's the reason She's bigger than most Pregnant women who are only carrying one child, Yes. I'm certain she's carrying twins, Look for yourselves, I'll print the picture and get you a copy of it and leave you two to be if you'd like?"

"That'd be great, thank you so much!" We said in sync

As soon as she left I looked at John worriedly.

"What the hell are we supposed to do now?"

"I don't know! We should Tell Katy---" i cut John off

"No." I crossed my arms and looked at him pissed

"We should though, She's done so much for you, Just let her know."

"She hasn't even told me who my real father is yet, It's been three months since she's told me but what do I see her telling me. Nothing."

"Look you need to calm down, As much As I love you I want what's best for you and the twins, And what's best is no stress, For all of you. N-O."

"I still can't even believe it, How were we supposed to get on with one baby, We were just gunna make it, Now with this other one we're gunna be working our asses off."

"Let's just get home and forget about this whole thing, Okay?" John said looking at my eyes

"How am I supposed to forget about two living things in my stomach?" I said right before the mid-wife came back in with our copy of the twins in her hands

"You two can go now If you like, Thanks so much for coming in! Your next appointment when you can find out the Genders will be December 8th, Hope to see you coming in then." Our Mid-Wife said before we left.

I got into the range-rover and began to Think, Deeply as it seemed.

How were we supposed to care for two little children when we barely had enough money for ourselves, I know that we had over 20,000 saved but what's gunna happen when the twins are born? I'm going to take a year off work so I can take care of them, John's going to be supplying for everything. I've already told Katy I want to be able to support myself and my family, I don't want a single penny of hers, I don't care what Magazines say, I don't want any of her money, It's hers, She worked for it.

Secondly how could I not tell I had twins, I knew I was bigger than normal but I just didn't ever think my ovaries could be capable of having two eggs instead of one, Yes I'm blessed all the same but still Finances are going to e even more so tight then I thought.

Thirdly How is Katy going to React to this?

"John..."

"Yeah, Nat. Is everything OK?"

"Stop at Katy's, I'm apologizing."

"Good girl." He said smiling at me as he started the engine, Maybe I didn't go as deep into thought as I thought I had.