Call me maybe

Inside a big house, we now set at a bedroom window, were a short-honey blond teenage girl was restlessly leaning her arms on the railing, sapphire shining eyes was focusing outside through the clear window. She felt really bored, got nothing to do or look at things.

She gave a quick sign, her phone ran out of batteries for the past couple of minutes and still... it was not even working since the charger is broken.

Later, She was about to head out, moving away from the window until her eyes found locked on, actually it was locked on to a person. She paused for moment and leaned the arms again on the railing confortably, with her head supporting.

Her sapphire eyes were gazing through the window at a boy who was playing with his Pokémon outside of the clear grass garden.

Cheeks were going red as a ruby, looking directly at him, then grabs a book beside and used it as a fan, blowing it into her red face to cool herself down with the short hair waving back, not too much, just like when girls flirt with boys.

She looked on when the raven boy was commanding his Pokémon, pointing in every direction. When he did, a water type pokemon used water gun at it's target but missed as it now hitted on the boy who was soaked wet.

"Oh Squirtle" he responds. looking at his Clothes beginning to soak. The water dripped to the ground from the shirt.

Two Pokémon ran towards their trainer. Squirtle gives a sad expression that he hit his trainer missing it's targer, but the raven boy smiled.

"Hey Squirtle it's fine" he spoke, motivativating his Pokémon which gave them a smile.

Untill, a plan shot right through him with a smile. "Well since my top is now wet, I'll take it off" he said, taking off his shirt and puts it behind, tucking it on the back of his trousers not letting fall down.

The honey blond waves the book faster, letting the wind blow her red face, waving up and down. A hot bluish was increasingly rising up feeling the lava heat. Heart was beating super fast like sonic.

"Squirtle" it said, the water type Pokémon notices a girl at the window which got the boy's attention. He turns his shirtless body around to see a girl waving a book madly.

Soon, The honey blond eye's widen in suprise with face getting all red.

"Eek" she squeaked and hid under the window, dropping the book where she was holding as it lands on the floor with hot breath going shallow.

"oh no. I hope he didn't see me" she squeaked, to her luck, he didn't.

The boy glanced at the window then to his Pokémon "was that a girl"

The Pokémon looked at him and nodded.

He glanced at them then the window once again, giving a smile. "Oh well, let's get practise shall we" he exclaimed to his Pokémon which they made a battle cry and carried on their practise. While the honey blond girl moves away from the bedroom window and crawls out the room.

Then, walks downstairs and arrives seeing her mom in the living room with Pancham beside sitting on the sofa. Sylvion and Braixen were playing with each other which made her smile.

The mother notices her presence and spoke with a smile "hello dear, "

The honey blond gave a smile and sat down on the sofa. Until her mother spoke again.

"Serena, why don't you go out play with your Pokémon" she said which made them look at her. Exchanging looks of happiness.

Serena looks at them and smiled once again "okay, come let's go" he exclaimed.