Body language

Q: which animes do you like? Except Pokemon

Ash POV

Oh She's so beautiful, there's absolutely no doubt about it. I can't keep my eyes off her. What's wrong with me?

I've tried time and time again to look away. Our Junior year to Kalos High. Serena Yvonne, an international known performer, who is sitting in front of me in my English class. If I was
Suffering, I think I'd be dead already from all those nose bleeds I've experienced since she's come here.

Her Silky Short honey blond hair and gorgeous sapphire eyes, She's the kind of girl that every guy wants to see...

Sitting next to me, my best friend Gary oak, pokes my rib, which made me jump up and Whipped around to glare at him, however, I feel a set of eyes looking my way. Turning my head away from Gary, to see a set of curious eyes starring at me.

A blush engulfs my cheeks while Serena looks at me incredulously, I look away rather ashamed. Why did I have to look there?!

Breathing out slowly, I listen to a silent conversation going on between the girl of my dreams and her newest best friend. Lillie.
Looking to Gary, I watch as he just shrugs his shoulders. He doesn't know what they're saying either.

"Why were you starring at Ash like that?" Lillie questions tilting her head slightly.

"He's cute, don't you think?" Serena replies a slight blush appearing on her cheeks.

"You like, Ash?!" Lillie exclaims looking all wide eyed.

"Shush!" Serena cries lightly tapping Lillie's arm. "He'll hear you!"

"He doesn't know what we're talking about." Lillie sighs shaking her head. "Ash is too much of an Baka."

"Did you just call me an idiot!?" I exclaim putting two and two together; at least I'm not that much of an dense person, not to know what baka means.

"I thought you said he doesn't know That!" Serena shrieks burring her head in her forearms.

"Okay so he figured out idiot. I bet he doesn't know anything else." Lillie responds lightly rubbing her back.

"What are the two of you talking about anyways?" Gary wonders by scratching his head.

"Nothing!" Lillie snaps glowering at him. "It's none of your business, Baka."

If I would just stop being lazy then maybe I could get to know Serena a little bit better. Lifting her head up from her arms, Serena turns to look at me again. Another blush spreading across my cheeks, I turn my head to look away. Listening intently, I hear her giggle softly before placing the tip of her pen in her mouth. It isn't long before I feel the drool sliding out of the corner of my mouth. Once again I am embarrassed.

*RING*RING*

the bell rings, all the students rise to gather their supplies. Watching Serena carefully place her school items into her bag, I feel Gary's fist collide with my shoulder. Grumbling softly and then proceeding to gather my things as well, I see out of the corner of my eye, that Serena disappear out of sight from the class. Cursing myself mentally for not watching her leave. Damn it!

I shove the rest of my work into my bag. Standing up from my seat with Gary at my side, I walk past Serena's desk only to notice a pink sweatshirt discarded on the floor. Bending down to pick it up, what looks to be like four tickets falls out of the pocket. Reaching for the tickets I notice that they are for the upcoming dance all the girls a raving about. Maybe this is my chance!