The number 10

Q;Guess what footballer i'm doing?

At camp, where the sky was clearly blue with birds flying in the air flapping their wing. It was now summer time with hot temperature raising in a small town called pallet as young joyous children were playing around the big park, going on swings or play tag with each other as they get caught. It was a great place to play, sometimes families and friends come and play around it.

On the other side of the park, were we now head over. There was some kids around age of nine to eleven playing a soccer match, the pitch was colored concrete not too bumpy just flat, on the board the score was two-all with both sides scoring each goals and there was little time left to finish the game. 

A black and white horizontal-pattern ball bounced up in the air when a brown spike haired boy controlled the ball with ease on its feet and ran with it while looking around his surroundings to see if there's anyone free to pass however there wasn't any until a smile was formed.

the boy saw an opening and kicks the ball below the center, lobbing it to an open area.

Another boy on the opponents team was running towards the ball "I got it!" he shouted.

However, what he didn't know was someone was coming for the ball and jumps out of nowhere as it hits him on the chest and controls onto his feet then ran fast as he could, dashing past the defender. 

The boy on the other team looked surprised of how fast he got to the ball so he ran up, trying to catch up. 

The person that had the ball was a raven haired kid who was running straight towards the goal while looking up then down at the ball, dribbling it. When suddenly three kids were blocking his way trying to stop him from scoring.

The Raven boy had determination and went straight to the three kids defenders without thinking. 

One of them ran straight for a slide tackle to get ball off him, however, the raven boy swiftly turns to the left dodging the slide tackle and proceeds on.

Another boy came towards him. The raven made one steps to the right shifting his body making the defender think he was going to his direction. But no, the Raven boy did a fake move and turned to the left getting past the defender easily.

The last defender stood still as the raven boy come close who was looking at him and forms a cheeky grin.

When coming closer, the defender went for a tackle but what happened next left him speechless.

The raven boy puts both foot together, holding the ball and jumps up with it by flicking in the air and up above the defender doing a skillfully rainbow flick, getting past him, rushing and controls the ball onto his feet and head straight to the goal. clear from surroundings with only the goalkeeper left.

He Tried to take a shot with power when suddenly, out of nowhere, the person that he got past came back for a slide tackle making him fall hard to ground and stopping from shooting.

The raven fell down on the colored concrete ground with a pain expression holding both hands at the knee.

"Hey you!" A brown spiked boy shouted as he ran towards the two, when finally arriving. He pushed the kid back that slide tackled."What do you think you're doing, that's a foul"

"What? i was just tackling" he complained, shrugging his shoulder.

"Well next time, play it safe" the brown spiked kid warned and walked towards the raven boy who was on the floor so he offered his hand and picked him up by giving a tug.

"you alright Ashy-boy"

"Yeah i'm fine gare-bear" the raven boy replied, dusting off his clothes and looks up.