I want you back

The sun was brightening the day, clearing the white clouds making the sky turn all inky blue. We now set at the school building, lumiose high it's called.

Students were walking around as they exited the door and start entering the school playground.

A young teenage girl named, Serena, was walking casually down the school stairs, she reaches the bottom floor and pushes the swinging door by slamming the wall, making a loud noise across the area and exited the building ignoring students around her.

She went to the playground and stopped at the centre pitch looking around the area as her eyes scanned. Then she stopped like a snake was targeting its prey.

There she saw a teenage boy, wearing a blue jacket, grey trousers and red sneakers. His name was Ash Ketchum, her boyfriend. Serena starts walking up to him, who was now standing with his friends, talking with them while drinking his juice from the bottle.

Ash notices Serena coming. He sipped the bottle and put the drink down, holding it, from his waist with a smile formed on his face towards his girlfriend.

Soon, Serena stopped in her tracks and facing forward, preparing to talk. she took a deep breath and closed her eyes then opened them, looking straightly at ash and spoke

"I'm breaking up with you," Serena spoke. looking directly into his brown orbs.

Ash smile was replaced with shock as the bottle dropped from his hand letting it fall down to the floor, spilling the juice out.

he couldn't say a word which left the him speechless. Around him were his friends, copying his reaction.

There was silence between them, no one spoke from the two until Ash spoke. Managing each word to come out.

"w-what, why" he stuttered in a low voice with Tears formed in his eyes, looking straight at her.

Serena signed and spoke  "it just that, I need a break from you, I know we had great times but it isn't working out, I'm sorry," her head looking down once again. Aa a tear sliding down from her cheeks.

On the other hand. Ash was beginning to cry on the outside but inside, he was heartbroken, his red eyes were now watering in tears. one of His friend, Gary oak came behind him putting his hand on Ash's shoulder for comfort.

Serena turned around and walked away from Ash, still looking down at the ground, the feeling inside her chest felt heavy with sadness.

she slightly turns her head to see her ex-boyfriend bailing on Gary's shirt.
She then looked straight ahead and continued on walking, Leaving the broken boy.

"I'm sorry, Ash" Serena murmured

Time skip

the next day

Serena was walking to school with her bag on her back and headphone covering both her ears listening to the music. Panda by desiigner

She arrives and enters the school gate, there she saw her friends May, Dawn and Shauna, talking to each other, While Serena was walking up to them.

"Hey guys," Serena waves to her friends as she took her headphones out from her ears. Putting it inside her bag. But what she didn't know was her friends, giving the blond honey hair girl with curious expressions on their faces. Soon, may spoke out.

"Serena, is it true that you broke up with Ash Ketchum, we just heard gossips around the school that you did it, what the hell is wrong with you" she said, looking at Serena.